Another instance of Gayness forced upon us

Why do they have to fuck with story lines? I just dont understand why they have to go through all this bullshit like
We're trying for overall diversity in the DC universe
You have people with all kinds of super powers, whats next, aquaman and green lantern are going to start fucking each other? If marvel comics does the same thing, I will never read another comic book and my kids will never read another one either.

Hawng said:
Why do they have to fuck with story lines? I just dont understand why they have to go through all this bullshit like You have people with all kinds of super powers, whats next, aquaman and green lantern are going to start fucking each other? If marvel comics does the same thing, I will never read another comic book and my kids will never read another one either.

They ain't the first ones to come up with some faggy comic hero. Marvel came out with a flaming faggit character called the RAWHIDE KID a few years back, which made the headlines, but I don't know if its still around. Its totally Brokeback. Like Batwoman, its an old character that'd been retired thanks to a lack of personality and interest. I presume cocksucking is suppose revitalise public interest in otherwise dead heroes, like roommates Aquaslave and Pink Lantern.

Jurched

Sojo The Great! said:
lol howbout angelina jolie........NAKED!

I've seen her naked! In an HBO movie called GIA. She gets it on with another chick..even though its mild..its good stuff.

Evil Dead said:
I've seen her naked! In an HBO movie called GIA. She gets it on with another chick..even though its mild..its good stuff.

Yum!!!

I'm so sick and tired of gays...in all shapes and forms...be gay, just shut the fuck up!!! Holy fucking shit!!!

Jurched, great to see you paying tribute to Vernon Wells! :D

And what is it with women and Angelina? Shit, every chick I know say they´d do her. They are amazed with that mouth of hers. It goes something like this:

"I´d totally do her."
"Good for you."
"What, you don´t think she´s hot? You don´t like women?"
"Yes I do, but that mouth freaks me out."
"But... but... that´s the best part of her!"
"No it´s not."
"But think about the fantasic head she could give you."
"You really are sexually frustrated are you? And giving head is not about the size of your tounge or lips. It´s about technique."

I thought it was time for a Batdyke. There have been so many other batthings before. When will we see the return of the Bathoff?

You people act like most super heroes aren't already flaming gay with those damn tights.

Plus, a lesbian in a leather suit who doesn't look like a bull dyke??? Gee I am so upset by this:Smug: :Smug:

ZeeZooZum said:
You people act like most super heroes aren't already flaming gay with those damn tights.

Plus, a lesbian in a leather suit who doesn't look like a bull dyke??? Gee I am so upset by this:Smug: :Smug:

are you saying Aquaman was gay??????

Let's face it, our favourite comic characters are still wearing their clothes from the early 60s. Back then, tights suggested sleekness, not fagginess.

Aquaman's not gay, but he needs to get his freak in line and choose thinner bed friends: that fool rides too many whales.

Jurched

Arg_Hamster said:
Jurched, great to see you paying tribute to Vernon Wells! :D

And what is it with women and Angelina? Shit, every chick I know say they´d do her. They are amazed with that mouth of hers.

You know it, man! I'm special ordering my Vernon Wells/Colonel Trautman t-shirt. Chicks at the beach'll dig it! So will David Hasselhoff.

I don't understand women's infatuation with Jolie's mouth either. Shit! Any chick can have that look: they just properly inflate their upper lip to about 112 lb-ft of helium, and test the pressure each month. No prob!

Jurched

Carpet munchers are probably cool and in, not to mention you can't discriminate anyone in a so-called political corectness...

I agree, hot lesbian women are disgusting, immoral, and evil and I can't stand how gayness is forced upon every American citizen every day.

Seriously, gays are taking over. They're only 2% of the population but they're quickly destroying our way of life. You can't even walk down the street without some fag trying to grab your ass.