Another instance of Gayness forced upon us

ZeeZooZum said:
You people act like most super heroes aren't already flaming gay with those damn tights.
some of them are still wearing the costumes from the 60s
the bright primary/secondary colors that look gay now come from the fact that those were the only colors that were printable when color comix were first made the skin tones were inhumanly yellow except irish people that were garishly pink skinned
the superhero costumes were skin-tight to accentuate toned musculature (the way most American females wore spandex in the 80s) and also because it was easier for the initial comic artists to draw back when the artists that could draw looser clothing really good were people that looked down their noses at comics
if you were actually reading the text of the comics back then none of them really looked gay except the Batman/Robin relationship looked psudo-sexual which is why Robin ended up marrying Batgirl

ConservativeWarrior said:
They're only 2% of the population
i thought gay people were 12% of the population
and the lesbian character is just in response to some gay rights group bitching about DC not having any gay characters just like the Green Lantern becoming a black guy was in response to the NAACP bitching about DC killing off the 2 black superheros that were created when the NAACP made DC create black superheros in the late 60s

Tongue_Ring said:
Marvel had a gay guy fall in love with Cyclops' brother back in the late 90's
wait i was wrong
the gay guy had a crush on Iceman when Cyclops' brother was in that coma
the nurse that had a crush on Cyclops' brother realizes that that the gay guy has a crush on Iceman in the issue where Iceman is spending all day flirting with a blue-skinned female that turns out to be married to a guy that looks like DC's Clayface and Nightcrawler spends all night screaming at a life-sized statue of Jesus

Arg_Hamster said:
I don´t know why a gay comicbook character would be forcing gayness on anyone. If you don´t like it, don´t buy it. I think a Batdyke sounds fun.
+1 if a guy wants to suck dick, i don't really see it as any different than a girl sucking dick
same thing for a girl that wants to eat pussy

Tongue_Ring said:
some of them are still wearing the costumes from the 60s
the bright primary/secondary colors that look gay now come from the fact that those were the only colors that were printable when color comix were first made the skin tones were inhumanly yellow except irish people that were garishly pink skinned
the superhero costumes were skin-tight to accentuate toned musculature (the way most American females wore spandex in the 80s) and also because it was easier for the initial comic artists to draw back when the artists that could draw looser clothing really good were people that looked down their noses at comics
if you were actually reading the text of the comics back then none of them really looked gay except the Batman/Robin relationship looked psudo-sexual which is why Robin ended up marrying Batgirl

way too much info. you must be gay:p :p :p :p

gaschamber said:
a guy suckin a dick is vile and horrendous, but a girl eating a pussy is simply a beautiful thing...no opinion here, just fact.

Come on, what about really hot trannie or shemale? Or a not so hot shemale like Ann Coulter?

ambiguously-gay-duo