Another Life CD-Taking a long time!

gar977

Nov 11, 2005
I ordered the new cd and its still in delay apparently- This is terrible. Anyone receive their cd yet?

Well, I was hoping more people would have some BALLS in here dude, but I guess we are the only ones with a pair. I'm not happy about this situation after sending this dude money for the cd. 2 lengthy delays is unacceptable.

Man, Ill take a promo version at this point- who cares, just give me the music I paid for please. I hope I dont have to put them on the F list along with Spinefarm Records, LOL.

gar977 said:
Man, Ill take a promo version at this point- who cares, just give me the music I paid for please. I hope I dont have to put them on the F list along with Spinefarm Records, LOL.

how about asking for a refund(after all they have no cd to sell yet) and ordering again when there's an announcment of a finnished product and confirmation from the place you ordered about having the cd's in stock.

Hello!

The waiting will soon be over. My guess is that the Another Life album will be released within two weeks. Roel is working on a distro contract and I think it's signed and ready by now. So just hold on a little bit longer.

Soon Another life will rule the world HEHE :headbang:

/Andreas

Sent you an e-mail a couple weeks ago, Andreas, about Paypal order for US, just need details + totals and such. Thanks :)