If anybody is interested in pre-ordering Crimson II...

Concerning the remasters, I think It only deals with the LPs... CDs won't be remastered I think. I am not very much inton LPs myself, 'cause I don't have the right equipment to listen to them properly, but I think I'll get these ones... At least for the Crimson I cover... Damn, this is my favorite of all times... How comes Dan doesn't like it ? Genius have their way sometimes... :Spin:

TerPsyChore said:
Apparently Dan Decided to change the Cover Art... The lady in red was nice but this one is closer to the Crimson 1 original art... Nostalgia !

Oops. The lady in red was a joke!!
I searched the web for CRIMSON II and this dude Ibanez comes popping up everywhere with his photographs...

Sorry for the confusion.
The cover is drawn by Kristian Wåhlin and it kicks ass!!

D

Dan Swanö said:
Oops. The lady in red was a joke!!
I searched the web for CRIMSON II and this dude Ibanez comes popping up everywhere with his photographs...

Sorry for the confusion.
The cover is drawn by Kristian Wåhlin and it kicks ass!!

D

Hell dan! *refering to your N.P.* I know you can listen to it but don't tease me! :erk:

the webshop says that crimson is in stock and ready for delivery... would it ship now if i ordered it?

otherwise, i'll probably just wait until theend has it (save money on shipping, doncha know....)

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
DAMN YEAH ! ! !
Only 1 month...can't wait...can't wait...need this audiopiece...now...now...crimson drugs...are all mine...help...give me audiodemos...I need audiodemos...my crimson drugs...now...I need my drugs...crimson audio drugs...*grrrrr*...:ill::loco:o_O