Another Life

now that everything is pretty much clear...Ken you bring the pitchforks,I'll bring the corpsepaint...and storm the offices asking if anyone has seen vic?

paradoxile said:
now that everything is pretty much clear...Ken you bring the pitchforks,I'll bring the corpsepaint...and storm the offices asking if anyone has seen vic?
Andreas bring the beer :kickass:

as many delays as there've been, I still think it's going to be great

Well, Im a little ticked that I still didnt get the cd, BUT it was a good deal-The price was FAIR and I will be very happy if they release the Memory Garden in the next month :) You should see how many SUCKERS in the U.S. spend hard earned money just to see a stupid college football game! It will be a good cd.

Received an email from VIC Records, that the cd will not be released in a while. Within three months he hopes to have the contract with big distributors, and then the cd's of ANother Life, Paganizer and Rib will be released. Waiting.........................................................patiently.

Roel is doing the right thing here. I know it is a pain to wait for the release of a cd..but there is nothing worse than having a cd in your hand and the distribution sucks and noone can find it anywhere (story of my life...most of the time...) He is constantly trying to get a better deal for his bands. Not just go with the minimumprice. Roel doesn´t want to ripped off again. He is a great guy. I am sure it will be worth the wait!!

but NG are signed BlackMark...not Vic recs.

wait a minute...rushanne said something about a ribspreader cd...is a new one supposed to come out?

Dan Swanö said:
Roel is doing the right thing here. I know it is a pain to wait for the release of a cd..but there is nothing worse than having a cd in your hand and the distribution sucks and noone can find it anywhere (story of my life...most of the time...) He is constantly trying to get a better deal for his bands. Not just go with the minimumprice. Roel doesn´t want to ripped off again. He is a great guy. I am sure it will be worth the wait!!

a major label usually gets these things solved...

rushanne said:
production by someone named D.Swano.....

for some reason I don't find this surprising
but I never heard dan say anything about producing a new ribspreader album
In fact I don't think Dan would have mention doing "Novembers Doom"'s novella reservoir if paul hadn't come here and said it but that's not a surprise either since Dan mixed and produced the Pale Haunt Deprture album

Roel sent me a free shirt just for waiting today- what a nice gesture. Haha, I thought it might be a terrorist packet or something.. didnt know what it was!! Ha! but I saw "Nederlands" on it and thought it had to be Vic Records. Thumbs up to Roel!!