Another New Nerve Damage tune...

Shit, my bad! I listened to Drive first. All I Want is a little mellow, but still crunchy!
Nice fat sound. Let us know if you ever decide on touring Canada. Your sound & style would really go over well in my hometown of Montreal.

Hey man, open for as many bands as you can, make a few contacts and you'll be there in no time. Just get out there & play your asses off! You guys sound really tight and fresh.

Buddy - I'll listen from home as the tunes don't come up at work just like when I tried to listen to the IndiansNot tribute.

Anyway the nice pic on the home page.

Buddy - I'm liking it. I can hear the Disturbed influenced now that I re-read some of the my space stuff. Any chance of playing So Cal - you should play here in winter when it's freezing in the mid-west. :headbang:

I would comment on myspace but I'm not your friend - I only got my wife and that tom dude :lol:

We would love to play Cali, we are working on a east coast thing right now, starting off in Ohio on to PA, Ny, NJ, and Mass if we are lucky. Cali is also in mind. as is Texas. Add me as a friend on mysapce if you want.