Another new one

DeathChaos

User of Death
Mar 2, 2004
Fredericksburg VA
www.geocities.com
Hey. As you can all guess I'm another new person. There is a couple of things to know about me. I like every type of metal except nu-metal. I made A joke black metal project band "Dumm Moose" (I'll make a new thread about it later if people is interested). I write/edit music and is pretty open minded about it. Never take me personal, I like joking a lot lol. Anyhow if there is anything you want to know about me just ask. You'll get to know me more as I post here so. Far as bands goes I couple of bands I like from the top of my head are Cradle of filth (Their old stuff), Children of bodom, Cryptopsy, My dying bride, Ministry, Atromorta, Within Temptation, At The Gates, Old mans child, Suffocation, White Zombie, Demons & Wizerds, Blood thorn, Dimmu Borgir, Samael, Exhumed, Carcass, Pink floyd, Iced earth, Dream theater, Hopesfall, Metal church, Amorphis, Moonspell, Nightwish, Opeth, Tristania, and so on. I'm also into electronic music (As no one would guess). Just the typical trance, acid jazz. trip hop, and noise. Of course there is classical music that i like too. Anyways enough about music lol I'm just glad to be on the board.

Thank you :) I tried posting my band dumm moose on the unsigned spotlight forum but I guess they don't allow that anymore (Eitheir that or the newbieness of me didn't do it right :D ) http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Dumm_Moose/ thats the link to it. Can you attach files on this forum? If you can can someone help me please? I want to post my unfinished songs that I've wrote so far (They are small files because they are only midis).

w2.gif