Another new toy but I blame W

Check out my new toy; I think I will still put the compressor/sustainer in front and the eq in the back, but I think it will be a vast improvement.

podxtlive_top-0c7ca75a0685ba5f51649bd3b7b88131.jpg

In fact, I believe I will aquire some good Priest sounds out of it, but then you know Priest say they always use the latest gear even if the tone changes, and who cares about an exact match to the original tone of some old song, it just needs to sound good; the music is paramount.

RoboCaster said:
Check out my new toy; I think I will still put the compressor/sustainer in front and the eq in the back, but I think it will be a vast improvement.

podxtlive_top-0c7ca75a0685ba5f51649bd3b7b88131.jpg

In fact, I believe I will aquire some good Priest sounds out of it, but then you know Priest say they always use the latest gear even if the tone changes, and who cares about an exact match to the original tone of some old song, it just needs to sound good; the music is paramount.

I know I have a LOT of Line 6 stuff:
The Guitar Port
The Guitar Pod XT Live
The Bass Pod XT Live
The Variax Guitar
The Variax Acoustic Guitar

Line 6 kicks ass! :headbang:

Archmagician said:
I know I have a LOT of Line 6 stuff:
The Guitar Port
The Guitar Pod XT Live
The Bass Pod XT Live
The Variax Guitar
The Variax Acoustic Guitar

Line 6 kicks ass! :headbang:

That's what I hear, I'm getting tired of Boss products, time for new shit.

Okay Arachmagacian, this pod xt sounds real good, I like it a lot, the wah pedal is seamless and sweet, no noise and easy to click off or on. I love the programs, I don’t look at it as amp-modeling, but parameters with extended parameters, but just imagine how good it sounds on a real half stack, man I like it a lot, best sound I got yet, lots of sustain the notes sizzle and so I dial in a kick ass programs, and turn the gain down on my rig and Bammo! I got a really clean distortion with all the sizzle, and when you tap in the reverb and delay velocity with the beat then it’s like extra wicked.