Another one goes 100% legit

John_C

formerly Skeksis268
Dec 30, 2008
Coventry, UK
www.myspace.com
My hard drive died, and now i'm finally rebuilding i'm going 100% legit for music

no cracked plugins, i'll be buying a reaper license and i'm rebuilding my music collection from scratch with genuine CDs and building a massive FLAC library as a backup

I think it's time to realise that it's better to value and understand what you have than to have everything and undervalue it all without any understanding

if it wasnt for illegal downloading, a lot of bands would never have got a second look from me
and for this, i am grateful, i never would have gotten into kayo dot enough to actually buy any of their shit (which i since have) without actually downloading stufffirst

but for what its worth, it's awesome that you're going to legit :D

if it wasnt for illegal downloading, a lot of bands would never have got a second look from me
and for this, i am grateful, i never would have gotten into kayo dot enough to actually buy any of their shit (which i since have) without actually downloading stufffirst

but for what its worth, it's awesome that you're going to legit :D

Fucking cheap bastard.
I'll fucking kill you, I swear

Still <3 you though

you know you downloaded that ground zero album
and you know you love it

16674.gif

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

great stuff dude - i know its a hardship - buying legit is expensive but you feel better with yourself when you do buy legit. after all someone spent there time developing something. to simply steal it on them is so wrong. theres no difference between example you made a wooden chair or something (just an example) and someone came along and stole it on you - welcome to legit land!!!

Thanks for the encouragement guys :)

i have spotify for free music, myspace for unsigned bands and if there really is something i want to hear then maybe i'll download it and either buy it or delete it. Part of the reason i'm doing this is because i suddenly realised how shit mp3s are and how much better a proper CD or FLAC rip sounds even through really shitty speakers.

Unfortunately, as a student i'm going to have to kurb my music greed, as i really don't have the money to be buying several albums a week!