Another Orpheus studio diary??

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
Who wants another Studio Video???
I'm at uni, draining my life, and figured I'd try garner some interest in another studio vid before going at it. So tell me, should I get that shit together??

The always hilarious, and equally tedious guitar recording sessions will be depicted in this next epic feature film. With an original screenplay by Orpheus this video is brought to you by the band who gave you such hits as "Baby, I don't want your sticky sauce", "Do you have the time? Because I have a boner" and the chart topping hit single, "You can take my load, but you'll never take, my freedom". With an original score by metal composer Ludwig Van Borknager, this video is sure to thrill and impress.

^^^ I'm really working under an obscene lack of sleep, and pure hatred for algebraic database representation.

Please include sufficient shit-talking, name-calling and gear-slutin' to ensure another highly constructive discussion.

;)

Looking forward to it!

Slashvan, just for you, I will do just that ;) I always like giving back to the forum you know! And of course, where would I be without tickling people the wrong way at least once in my day. But seriously! I do get a chuckle when people are too anal retentive over this crap, it's music, and in the end, it's all meant to be fun, if you feel that you need to get so serious about it, then I personally think that's a bad thing. But... being a guitar one this time, this is a little more on the HAHAHA he fucked it up kind of video... minimal crabcore bashing, and not so much shit talking sadly! There's a few IN jokes for the AE's but nothing major! I'll see if I can cook something up :)

I'll start putting it together now :)