Another Perfect Day (KOPETH) Album

Hi there!
First of all, if this is the wrong subforum please move this thread. I haven't been that active here lately. Thanks!
Some of you guys will remember the project that I started a few years ago under the name KOPETH.
However, what just started as something funny to test some new guitar amps and software finally turned out to become something "real".
On May 7th the first album will be released under the name "Another Perfect Day".

There were a few people on this forum who enjoyed what I did back then. And this was the place where I got the first positive feedback. That's why I'm posting this here.

The album has been recorded between 2005 and 2008. In 2009 I recorded the acoustic drums (played by Sascha from Solar Fragment) to replace the programmed drums. In almost no time I mixed all that stuff which turned out to be pretty hard work because every song sounded quite different.
Finally things turned out to sound pretty cool and I also found a few nice guest singers (Dan Swanö, Arno Menses (Sieges Even, Subsignal) and Karsten "Jagger" Jäger (Disbelief))

Have a look at the APD MySpace page. There's a song that you guys don't know yet (the matador), an old one but this time with Dan Swanö doing the clean vocals (the ghost, she slept beside me) and an album teaser.

http://www.myspace.com/APDmetal

Thanks a lot guys! Have fun!
kohle

Grad reingehört, klingt großartig!
Und natürlich wieder eine geniale Performance von Dan Swanö. Der mixt und mastert übrigens grad das Debut Album meiner Band, und er hats einfach drauf. Hammer.

Wow, this kicks ass!

On a side note, it seems that you've worked with a few of my friends lately, both Synarchy and Heljareyga worked with your studio, and didn't you personally produce/engineer Heljareyga? Small world :)

Yeah, I produced the Heljareyga album. Pretty intense stuff, especially if you're into guitar solos:)
I didn't know the album was officially released though. Hopefully the TYR fans will appreciate it!

Synarchy was just mixed here at Kohlekeller. But it was not me but my collegue Kai who did this.
I really forgot to listen to the final mix. I should do that:)

Heri and the rest are very nice people! Send them my best wishes!

kohle

my congrats man!
very very good music!

in the song ...the ghost she slept...clean vox of Swano
but man! hey ! i remember your voice-belive me-its better on that song!
with all respect to Swano-heh-you sang better:)