ANOTHER practice jam????

Mar 11, 2003
Visit site
I think we're having too much fun at these practice jams. It's going to be a shame when there's no reason to do them anymore. If one of these things ever happens again, we HAVE to start bringing video cameras! A few songs from the other night were recorded and will be used as blackmail material against as-yet-unnamed parties! Hahahahaha.

Seriously, though...all you guys and gals who have missed these get-togethers have missed out on some serious fun. If the actual jam is even half that, I would suggest to everyone to take Monday off, 'cause this is going to be an absolute BLOW-OUT!

Classic moment: Bill from Creeping Death singing "Queen Of The Ryche". Hella pipes, man!

Knock Renfield said:
Classic moment: Bill from Creeping Death singing "Queen Of The Ryche". Hella pipes, man!
:OMG: Gah!

As long as another impromptu rehearsal isn't called for tonight. I'll be seeing Primus at the Wiltern and if there's time enough afterward, King Diamond at the Key Club.

Snausages said:
Amazin, amazin, chit from de Billmeister dat! I didn't think he could nail such high notes! Maybe if Creeping Death and Empyre do a gig together, the CD guys do the Empyre set and vice versa?

And Bill actually sang the ENTIRE song, and knew where and when the vocals were! I was laughing so hard -- almost to tears! Did he actually sing ALL the correct lyrics also? Where is the mp3 or wav file of this?

Kevin forgot to hit record when Bill stepped up, but yeah, it sounded like he knew all the lyrics, except for the middle part. The next time Empyre and Creeping Death do a show together, they HAVE to get him up there for that song. That was great shit.

Georgemcfly4 said:
So then what was recorded ?
I think Kev got most of the jams recorded that night except that one of Bill's which is a fuckin' shame! But all of us that were there can ridicule, er.....praise him for a job well done! Truly classic. And yes, the next CD\EMPYRE show we will definitely be calling his ass up there! Other people must witness, er.....experience this....

Speak the word...

Snausages said:
So ya all got me hella tankin out on the Last in Line solo? EEK!!:yell:
Yup, we got every last sour, er.....uh, yea. We got it all
icon10.gif

These are what we refer to as party tapes and will probably be broken out as an opener at the DVD party (Mel.....where's that DVD?). And while The Gare is giggling like a little Episode 1 & 2 loving schoolgirl, I just might have to break out the ULTIMATE party tape of him playing guitar AND singing Alice In Chains "Man In The Box". Hell, I might even have Kevin post that mp3 on Empyre's website.

Hehehehehehehehehe, indeed.