Metal Jam 2003 review...

Knock Renfield said:
We're gonna try to hook up Staples for the next one. Maybe we can get Billy Crystal to host it.
Or Andrew Dice Clay, he has not had a gig in a while.

Did anyone cathc The Junkman's show on monday?

The Gare said:
Or Andrew Dice Clay, he has not had a gig in a while.
Actually, he's been doing his old act in Las Vegas according to the last known reports.

Pictures... I want to see pictures (from the Jam, not of Dice)!

Without.....a blast. Thank you Jenny and Jeff for doing it. There is no doubt that even more people are aware of autism and what it is. The coolest thing is that everybody came out...donated their free time and energy on a Sunday night for a good cause. Now that rules! \m/

Oh, I've got some lovely shots of you, Smylex, don't you worry. Apoplogies for the delay, I've been extremely busy visiting studios with Smarsh for our upcoming sessions! So I think that is worth a slight delay. Pics coming at you reasonably soon, after I catch up on my sleep. Nighty night!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Oh, I've got some lovely shots of you, Smylex, don't you worry. Apoplogies for the delay, I've been extremely busy visiting studios with Smarsh for our upcoming sessions! So I think that is worth a slight delay. Pics coming at you reasonably soon, after I catch up on my sleep. Nighty night!
Sleep? What's that? :confused:

Oh yeah, it's what I'll be doing a lot of on Saturday morning to make up for this week...Primus, King Diamond, Metal Jam, work, school, homework, Rush In Rio, Indiana Jones...

smylex said:
What a teaser... I go and find none of my pictures. :yell: Maybe that's a good thing, though. You can ready your monitors that way for my ugly mug! :D

Allright, allright, stop whining... There are now pictures of your smiling mug online. I even put some of my smiling mug online too! Check 'em out:

http://metaljam2003.raven-mad.com/photos.html

And there's STILL more to come...

bassbitch said:
Allright, allright, stop whining... There are now pictures of your smiling mug online.
I didn't say, "smiling." I said, "ugly." Misquoted again... :D