another question about double bass

Terrifyer

Born to Murder the World
May 23, 2002
Mexico
Visit site
its there a way to play double bass in only one bass drum....
what I mean its there any especial kind of pedal I can buy to do this?

I hope you understand my silly english

Yes, you can have a double kick pedal that is only for one bass drum....

double-pedal-pg.jpg

there are LOTS of choices....some can have good quaility and still be reasonable price....on a search engine or where ever put "double pedal" or something like that...i know that www.marsmusic.com has some cuz thats where i got mine;)

Better than an AXIS double pedal? I have played one of those that was on display and it was awsome but i have never had a chance to try an Iron Cobra. Right now i have my Gibralter cuz it's all i could afford but in the near future (2 years maybe;)) I want to get an Axis because thats what most of the BM and DM drummers use so its gotta be good, but how about the Cobra? Its cheaper but who in the extreme metal scene uses one?

@xenophobe: They do make em' cuz i've played on one before....i guess its just like 2 singles cuz Axis is really good at makin stuff balance well. My Gibralter is not balenced perfectly but hell, it works and is fast enough:D
@Tut: i hear the Iron Cobra is really ajustable, you can have it really light or really hard to push down depending on your style, which is good...but as of now it doesnt matter cuz i don't have the money to buy a good pair of drum sticks :lol:

Es mejor usar un pedal doble para el sonido de doble bajo. Es mas facil de cargar y cuesta menos. Te conviene tener uno en ves de comprar otro tambor de bajo...Hey, you did complain about your Engilsh.

Really?
Gonna try one someday then :)
i like zildjian because e had only 2 pairs until today, and as you can see under my name, i'm an ogre :D
one was a zildjian. Broke. Bought a Vic Firth, same kind, and it broke faster auehauh :p
the fact is: one of my zildjians is still in one piece, and the 2 vicfirths broke the same day :p
so i figured zildjian gotta be good :D

but thanks for the tip, i'll try promark ;)

Zyklon: my zildjian sticks (5B) broke really fast too, i was not pleased....i might by some AHEAD Light Rock.....any openions on them?

I'm not a drummer myself, but I know friends that are and they say that Axis is top of the line and Iron Cobra is probably the next best.

Originally posted by FailingAcension
@xenophobe: They do make em' cuz i've played on one before....i guess its just like 2 singles cuz Axis is really good at makin stuff balance well. My Gibralter is not balenced perfectly but hell, it works and is fast enough:D

I didn't even know that. That's cool though.

Take a look at THIS, xenophobe! What I wouldn't give to have one of these......
mainpage.jpg

@Soultorn-
I think www.axispercussion.com has a list of vendors.... I know www.marsmusic.com has single Axis pedals, but i checked today and the double-pedal I wanted was not listed. I hope they still sell it so when i find $400 laying on the ground I can go pick one up!;)