Another (southern?) metal/rock song.. what sayeth thee?

ALL IS LOST, epic i would sing that shit driving in my car. I want yo bairns

Cheers guys..

Mucky, the guitars are 6 tracks of POD XT:

Two panned 100% left and right as main guitars.
Two panned 85% left and right bit lower in volume, mainly low/mid - mid... cut high end.
Two panned 75% left and right even lower in volume with high end only.

Wont let me edit.. But my boy ScottCash did the solo guitars, not sure what he used... but im sure he'll post.

Cool stuff! Guitar tone is indeed thick, but it turns out a bit mushy in some parts. Great vocs and song nevertheless.

Wont let me edit.. But my boy ScottCash did the solo guitars, not sure what he used... but im sure he'll post.

Thanks guys! Most of the credit is due to Bob and his magical ears though...

The lead is an ibanez/dimarzio into PODXT. If anyone wants the patch let me know and I'll send it out.

It's fun to hear what you guys think of this stuff and who it reminds you of. I just checked out Amorphis (never heard of them) but I can totally see what you mean. :)

Cheers
Scott-

Thanks guys! Most of the credit is due to Bob and his magical ears though...

The lead is an ibanez/dimarzio into PODXT. If anyone wants the patch let me know and I'll send it out.

It's fun to hear what you guys think of this stuff and who it reminds you of. I just checked out Amorphis (never heard of them) but I can totally see what you mean. :)

Cheers
Scott-

Hey man that would be great sharing the patch, i'm a twat if it come's to
playing solo's.. i could studie the preset. Would help me a lot!!

thank's
glenn

PRESET PRESET PRESET!!! I love everything you guys have done and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

MORE MORE MORE!!!

Good point Mago.. i'll check it out as that is what i was thinking as well when i was exporting the song.. sort of like it as well though, but aye!

Sounds amazing. Great job! The song has a well crafted feel to it. You can tell it was a lot of work!