another TACT/crabcore thingie

reverse reverb city on this one! haha

very nice tones! I love what you're doing. keep up the good work, you're definitely headed in the right direction.
see what you can do about your piano. blend it into the mix well by gluing it together with simular reverbs of the Overheads or Snare, or both.

reminds me of Chiodos in some spots! Sounds really good.

What kick/snare are you using from the slate pack? And what are you doing to them?

I dig that mix! :yow:
Also wanna know if the guitars are PodFarm..

Btw. Whats TACT?? I often heard this when people tried smth simular to Joey Sturgis. But I really don't know what it means. :D

I dig that mix! :yow:
Also wanna know if the guitars are PodFarm..

Btw. Whats TACT?? I often heard this when people tried smth simular to Joey Sturgis. But I really don't know what it means. :D

Tact came from a rate my mix thread maybe a year ago or so where some non-english speaker was asking about how to get the sturgis sound. He asked something along the lines of "how do I get TACT?" and we all had no idea what TACT was so we just wailed on him.

pretty good, i would say bring the guitar bus fader down a cunthair though. 2bus processing is really putting it too far up front. and i love the automated snare verbs, but you miiiiiight've overdone it a tad...haha. make that a little more subtle i think. although it's still a siq idea.

Very sturgis-y. I dig it. What kind of processing did you do on that kick?

200hz cut, some mild eq at upper frequencies, maxxbass.

Very clean sounding reverse reverb on that snare, love to hear how you did that. Digging all the drums too.

its just reverse hits lol, thanks!

reverse reverb city on this one! haha

very nice tones! I love what you're doing. keep up the good work, you're definitely headed in the right direction.
see what you can do about your piano. blend it into the mix well by gluing it together with simular reverbs of the Overheads or Snare, or both.

yeah well ive used no reverb on this song :confused:.

i like this a lot. not digging the genre itself, but the mix is kick ass. is that podfarm/SSD?

thanks! and yes.:eek:

oh, and im hearing a weird ringing noise coming from the snare at the end of the track, might wanna fix that.

m/

yeah well thats 12a z4 being what it is lol.

guitars are really scratchy, and sound like they're clipping a bit.

what do you mean? how would you go along fixing it?

Piano needs to be humanized.

but it is! maybe i shouldve done it more.:guh:

i would love some more review from the bigger kids..but keep it coming. :kickass: