Another update from Joey Vera

tsorl

Borne on Wings of Steel
Aug 3, 2003
Finland
www.ollischroderus.fi
Yeah, this was posted on joeyvera.com yesterday:

Joey Vera said:
Uhhhhh, Happy New Year. I know, It's February!

I decided this time to not update my site every damm month, but when I got around to it. You know, a little variety. Anyway, here's what's new.

That Saint DVD I've told you about? Yeah, still making some last minute changes. But here's some more details as far as the bonus features go:

Along with the hour long feature is a new Photo Gallery, a Promotional Video we did in 1991, a view into one of our Soundchecks, 2 Blooper Reels and a Bonus Audio Disc of a live concert recorded in 1984. Armored Saint Magazine - Lessons Not Well Learned is scheduled for release on Metal Blade Records in May 2004. I'll give ya an exact date soon.

As for me, I'm getting ready to do a few festivals in March. I'll be playing with Seven Witches at the Sun and Steel Metalfest in Tampa, FL on Saturday March 6. Bands also performing that night: Testament, Body Count, MOD, Prong, Agent Steel, Raven and Jag Panzer.

And also I'm playing at the March Metal Meltdown in Irvington, New Jersey on Friday March 12. Bands on that bill: Symphony X, New Wave of British Heavy Metal All Stars (feat. Dennis Stratton/Iron Maiden), Raven (again!), Belladonna (as in Joey), Pain Museum (Metal Mike and Bobby from Halford!) and Nasty Savage.

Two full festivals of Metal. Can you stand it? For more info go to: www.metalfest.com

Meanwhile, I've been writing with Jack and James for a new Witches record which should begin shortly. And....... I'm in the Bull Pen waiting for recording the new Fates Warning record which is also scheduled to begin very soon. I've heard a few tunes and all I can say is, "it's killer."

This is it for now, more to come soon as there's always something goin on!!!!!

LATER!

I guess that bonus cd is the same as the one in the European version of TTRT. Which is nice, because I have the US Trip dvd and now I don't have to get the European one as well to get the bonus disc. :D

And a new Seven Witches album, too! :worship:

Joey's been updating his site again, and now there's a release date for the DVD:
Tuesday May 4, 2004 :headbang:

No mention if this is USA only but who cares, I'll get my hands on it ASAP anyway. :D

There's also some stuff about the Anthrax thing and Fates Warning and Seven Witches and whatnot.

Here's the complete contents, from metalblade.com (well, actually I snatched this from the Anthrax board but hey):

In this issue:
· Armored Saint Magazine Feature
· Reign of Fire Video
· Last Train Home Video
· Symbol of Salvation Video
· Photo Gallery
· Promotional Stunt
· Soundcheck
· Promotional Bloopers
· Gahnzo?s Bloopers
· Interactive Menus

Live Videos
· Intro
· Pay Dirt (2001) ? San Diego
· Warzone (1991) ? Los Angeles
· Commercial Break # 1
· The Truth Always Hurts (1991) ? Los Angeles
· After Me, The Flood (2000) ? Bochum
· Red Onion
· Take a Turn (1991) ? Anaheim
· Symbol of Salvation (2000) ? Bochum
· Red Onion revisited
· Tainted Past (1991) ? Los Angeles
· Commercial Break # 2
· Creepy Feelings (2000) ? Bochum
· Another Day (1991) ? Los Angeles
· For the Sake of Heaviness (1991) ? Anaheim
· Tension (2001) ? Los Angeles
· New Song
· Tribal Dance (2001) ? San Diego
· Outro

Production Videos:
· Reign of Fire
· Last Train Home
· Symbol of Salvation

Bonus Live CD (recorded in 1984):
· Envy
· Glory Hunter
· False Alarm
· Can U Deliver
· Lesson Well Learned
· Madhouse

Sounds, uh, interesting. Commercial breaks?! o_O
And what's that "new song"...?

tsorl said:
Yeah, this was posted on joeyvera.com yesterday:

I guess that bonus cd is the same as the one in the European version of TTRT. Which is nice, because I have the US Trip dvd and now I don't have to get the European one as well to get the bonus disc. :D

And a new Seven Witches album, too! :worship:

Sorry, but the bonus CD isn't the same.

These songs are on the European TRTT bonus disc:
March Of The Saint - Mutiny On The World - Stricken By Fate - Seducer - Take A Turn

And this is the songlist of the new CD that you pasted here:
Envy - Glory Hunter - False Alarm - Can U Deliver - Lesson Well Learned - Madhouse

Maybe this is the rest of the same show.