Another way to support Suspyre...

GreggSuspyre

May 31, 2005
New Jersey
www.myspace.com
We put a "Make a Donation" feature on our website and Myspace.

I wonder how many people will actually click that button to donate the $1. If only 10% of the Myspace friends do it, we'd be able to fund our entire next album without a doubt. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :saint:

We put a "Make a Donation" feature on our website and Myspace.

I wonder how many people will actually click that button to donate the $1. If only 10% of the Myspace friends do it, we'd be able to fund our entire next album without a doubt. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :saint:

Retarded...but funny

hehe, you guys work cheap! I'll drink to that. :kickass:

Haha yep. Rich and I were thinking about how many bands it would take to record in order for us to have enough money to fund the next album. Then we jokingly suggested "ask every Myspace fan for ten cents and we'll be set!" Then one thing led to another and we were on Paypal finding the links for a donation.

Or...we could just push CD sales. We'll see what happens.

I'll donate some money soon.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much merch did you sell at Powerfest? I know everyone liked you (literally, I didn't hear anything negative about your performance), but how many actually bought your CD/shirt?

Ooooh. :/ I'd definitely donate if I had a credit card and shit to use. Shit, I'd donate like 20 bucks in one sitting. If it means we get new suspyre sooner, why the hell not. haha

Ooooh. :/ I'd definitely donate if I had a credit card and shit to use. Shit, I'd donate like 20 bucks in one sitting. If it means we get new suspyre sooner, why the hell not. haha

Recording has begun...we should be getting videos to post up in addition to the Blog kciking up as well. We're trying to overhaul our whole process of the band since we've reached a sort of turning point. Jeff has really kicked back the energy in this band...so we'll keep you updated.

Clay, want me to bring my video camera? :)

Jill

You can bring a video camera...that would work. Or, since Rich and I plan to give Jeff a sampling of what it's like to hang out with us on Friday, we may go over to Best Buy or something and snatch up a digital video camera. I'll buy it with my money; I don't mind. There are so many funny things that happen around here that end with "wow, I wish we had a video camera." I hope those funny moments still happen when the camera's on.

I'll donate some money soon.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much merch did you sell at Powerfest? I know everyone liked you (literally, I didn't hear anything negative about your performance), but how many actually bought your CD/shirt?

We honestly don't know how well we did merch-wise there. I remember signing quite a few CDs, but then again that whole experience is just a blur. So many weird things happened. Anyway, Lance (from Nightmare Records) is getting us our sales totals at the end of the month, so then we'll know.