Another Worship Music Review

Another good review and this time it's not from Eddie Trunk, a personal friend of the band. Can't wait to hear this!

Great to hear more positive stuff. He mentions Earth on Hell coming on after a couple of minutes.... I'm guessing that means the "Worship" intro track that is listed on the Amazon site runs for a couple of minutes into Earth on Hell, like Contact / What Doesn't Die type of start to the record hopefully \m/.

September 13 can't get here fast enough.

Amen to that.

Actually, thinking about it...... why is it still so far off? It appears that everything is ready for the thing to land. The music is done, mixed (I think?), artwork completed, what's the final process in the works?

Is it just a month or 2 for promo? Surely it's nothing to do with the Big 4 NY show and that was just happy coincidence? Is it just that they set a date some months ago and they're sticking to it? Not a complaint, just a question.

id say they have to set the date months ahead to give record company and all the online shops and advertising a chance to sort things out,originally scott said it would be late this year or early next year so they certainly werent in a position to naming a earlier releases date just in case it wasnt finished,it sure does suk though,here's hoping they tour australia in the first cycle of touring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that.

Actually, thinking about it...... why is it still so far off? It appears that everything is ready for the thing to land. The music is done, mixed (I think?), artwork completed, what's the final process in the works?

Is it just a month or 2 for promo? Surely it's nothing to do with the Big 4 NY show and that was just happy coincidence? Is it just that they set a date some months ago and they're sticking to it? Not a complaint, just a question.

I think the summer is the worst time to release a record, with everyone being on holiday and stuff.

@Timmy Scott was asked the same question on Twitter. Stated simple logistics to press & distribute the album. I think they must simply lock in a date for manufacturing with the distributor???