ANOUNCEMENT: The Winner for the Song Survival Game is...

This is fucking stupid. The polls thing was a good idea, and it's commendable that Ozzloaf stuck with it for so long and endured so much criticism (I'm looking at you Lucifuge). I wanted The Moor to win, but Blackwater Park is one of my favourites, so it's all good.

my currently favorite opeth song and the one i enjoy listening to the most is blackwater park so i have no problem with the poll :)

For me, personally, these polls doesn't "give" me anything. I know what songs are my favourites, and I just can't see the meaning in voting to see which is the "ultimate", or whatever, song. That's just my opinion. And I know complaining about this matter doesn't really "give" anything either. But I could at least try.o_O

What the fuck were you expecting this forum to "give" to you? Band forums are like that, people discuss their tastes and do song survivors every now and then. No result of a song survivor or no discussion about a song can change one's opinion of a song.

Polls are a kind of contest and they're meant for fun, they don't determine anything and even if they do nobody should care what other people think about a song. Just like all the discussions we have here.

If you were expecting a blowjob from those polls it's just not gonna happen.

^ I don't really have any expectations at all from polls like this (not even those involving blowjobs). I'm only saying what I personally think of them. So I guess you could see my point of view as part of the discussion too, just a little more negative. So, sorry.

Do you really see any serious meaning in complaining about these polls?

lol, win

Luficuge rofocale why do you put so much effort into bad mouthing these threads? your opinion is noted already ,you're just being childish. I agree that these threads are slightly pointless and doesnt prove much except that the general idea around here is that bwp, the moor, and the rest of the "high rated" songs are some of the more liked one around here.

I guess I should thank you for stopping with the

GAY THREAD
(insert gay picture here, pride flag etc)

^ I don't really have any expectations at all from polls like this (not even those involving blowjobs). I'm only saying what I personally think of them. So I guess you could see my point of view as part of the discussion too, just a little more negative. So, sorry.

your "point of view" is nothing but reiterating your bullshit opinion about how the polls haven't offered you an improved quality of life. grow up you little fucking baby.

I enjoyed it. It was fun!
And I believe if we do it again now but instead of "least", do "most", it will be a completely different result.

To all the haters. Simply fuck off. We know now that you don't like this. It's just nasty bullshitting if you recur spreading your "honest opinion". If I started a new game now you people would have two options: turn it into a pile of shit, or simply shut the fuck up!

Your assumption is just wrong then.

It's not my fault you did'nt vote... maybe if you did.. there would'nt be pointless complaints about the perfectly decent polls - this is the Opeth forums we are supposed to discuss our favourite songs etc... what else are we gonna talk about? - well I guess the thread on who has the nicest hair in Opeth answers that.....:loco:

Thought it would be a showdown between Moor and When, didn't expect bwp to make it this far. It's a great closer and a very strong track, but IMO there are better tracks on that album let alone in their discography.

It's not my fault you did'nt vote... maybe if you did.. there would'nt be pointless complaints about the perfectly decent polls - this is the Opeth forums we are supposed to discuss our favourite songs etc... what else are we gonna talk about? - well I guess the thread on who has the nicest hair in Opeth answers that.....:loco:

Yes, I didn't vote. And I'm sure quite a few other people didn't vote. THEREFORE YOUR ASSUMPTION IS WRONG.

I didn't say anything else besides that. Calm down, boy.