ANOUNCEMENT: The Winner for the Song Survival Game is...

Ozzloaf

Art Geek
Jun 14, 2008
Blackwater Park!

From the amazing album with the same name.

If you haven't been following I've been putting up polls for about a months and we've been voting off the songs one by one until a final "survivor" was picked.

BTW I believe it was Sisyphus's Struggle who said he would kill himself if BWP won so... how are you going to do it? I say set yourself on fire nailed to a sculpture of the Opeth O ! Make sure to take lots of pictures. :headbang:

BTW it was VERY close between BWP and The Moor. Only two votes separated them!

No better a song to win than the great BWP!

BTW the polls have only been around for a little less than a month.

I appreciate the polls now, so cheers for the effort.

This would be spectacularly epic if you spelled announcement correctly.

It simply makes it the one that people dislike the least... the survivor.

Do you really see any serious meaning in complaining about these polls?

lol how do the polls mean nothing?
Everyone who is active on the forum has voted (I assume) so it must give a pretty accurate idea of which song is the majority of peoples favourite :p
Although The leper affinity is my favourite Opeth song - Blackwater Park is damn good so if thats "The Community's" choice of song then - nice one :headbang:

For me, personally, these polls doesn't "give" me anything. I know what songs are my favourites, and I just can't see the meaning in voting to see which is the "ultimate", or whatever, song. That's just my opinion. And I know complaining about this matter doesn't really "give" anything either. But I could at least try.o_O

The Community is gay then.

It has been for quite some time and you are adding to its gayness... Alot.

For me, personally, these polls doesn't "give" me anything. I know what songs are my favourites, and I just can't see the meaning in voting to see which is the "ultimate", or whatever, song. That's just my opinion. And I know complaining about this matter doesn't really "give" anything either. But I could at least try.o_O

The meaning I guess was to see wich one people likes the most, ofc it does not mean that it's everyones favorite song but I would guess that it's one of the most loved ones.