Ansur

wyrm

Jul 10, 2006
Achterhoek, The Netherlands
Long time reader, first time poster....

First of all; I think it's great to see there's is a place where all SA fans can gather and share their love for this great music.....and of course wait for the second comming of SA!

I recently discovered the band Ansur. I know for sure that most/all Spiral Architect fans would love them. Their latest album Warring Factions is an instant classic. Check them out here and let me know what you think!

Prog on!

Thank you for sharing with us the music of Ansur. Indeed original music from this Norwegian band; technical, progressive but also atmospheric. :)

Absolutely!

elirankantor_ansur-wf.jpg

Ansur have just started recording the follow up to "Warring Factions". This is what they have to say about the new album:

Ansur said:
We’re going for minimum guitar layers this time and the drum sound will have a natural “garbage” sound. Hammond (Yes, real Hammond) solo or 2. The vocals are leaning over to more clean vocals than screaming. For now these are our ideas for how we want the sound to be. Allthough changes and new ideas will always appear. This time we will use another studio to record the drums and we will find an engineer to mix and record with us. It will be an excited session and new turns in our carreer. And of course an album that will punch you right in the face.

Sounds great to me!