From Brazil

claudio.junior

New Metal Member
Sep 20, 2005
Brazil
I'm from Brazil, I don't know if you guys know but here Spiral Architect have a great base of fans.
I just want to thanks for this kind of excellent sound Spiral Architect brought to us, the "thinking man's metal".
I'ts a great feeling and honor that I can talk to you guys from Spiral Architect and show my feelings.
I love the guitar, so crazy. I love the bass, it's kinda a Jaco influence.
I LOVE the singing, Oyvind you are the man.
My favorite at the moment is Conjuring Collapse.
And now about the drum, I'm a drummer and I must say, EXCELLENT, "Asgeir, gosh you are so good".
Do you guys from Spiral Architetc have some plans on touring in Brazil? did you guys have been in Brazil?
Thanks for the attention, It's a great honor talking to you.
a big fan from Brazil.
Claudio Junior.:wave:

This is sad but I still love them anyway.
I signed to ultimate metal just because spiral architect.

Oh! my god, Asgeir said that the next album will pulverize ASU.
Oh my good!

Oh! fuck, I wont sleep anymore.

WHOA

Good to hear that are more brasilians like me fans of SA.
But they come to brasil its kind dificult , like Vintersorg, Borknagar, Solefald, Winds, Arcturus and etc.

Maybe in future when people have less preconception with heavy metal ( yes , here headbanger are "crazy people who listen HORRIBLE music") for the time being
we just have internet to see some recorded show avaible...its very sad =(

Good to know that =) :wave:

corpofago almost never play live.(look at ther tour list)
they get more tours in europe. go figure
when i got the chance, i wasn't able to go.
my band mates told me it was really great (this happened in 2001 or something like that)

but, to be honest,what i really regret is that i didn't get to see toquinho live two weeks ago, damn!

esteban lobos d said:
corpofago almost never play live.(look at ther tour list)
they get more tours in europe. go figure
when i got the chance, i wasn't able to go.
my band mates told me it was really great (this happened in 2001 or something like that)

I guess the fact that the main music writer of the band lives in germany has a bearing. It does suck though when certain bands/musician dont come to your country!

Here in england its not too bad, though allan holdsworth never comes over! Despite coming from england!