I must say I'm impressed.

Widderslainte

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2005
Of course I should be impressed it's spiral architect, but still. I have been a fan of the band since shortly after the release of their album and I am glad to see that there's now a message board for the band (I just found out about it).
What I'm impressed about is how much interaction I see you guys (yeah you spiral architect!) do with the fans on this board. That's just awsome, while other bands may try to interact with fans on their board, they usually don't very often, certainly not as often as you guys seem to. Along with that, it's exciting to me, cause it shows you guys still care haha. I was beginning to lose faith after years of you guys doing side projects and sort of hinting at a future for this band, but it not seeming very likely. Not to mention I fealt like the Spiral Architect hype was certainly grinding to a halt.
But! you guys posting on this board shows you guys still care and seems to almost guaruntee a second album. And this is incredibly exciting, new Spiral Architect would blow my mind, just like how Spiral Architect material blows my mind.

Anyway, I can't wait, you guys have proved yourselves awsome once again, and I'd just like to let you know you have one avid fan here eagerly anticipating more spiral archited :). Oh yeah, and come tour in america ;).

Hi,
thanks for your kind words! Looks like you became a member at ultimate metal just because of the SA forum - coolness!

We actually bought and paid for this forum along with the Borknagar forum some 2-3 years ago... I can be super busy for months at a time - and getting this forum up was never a priority.

The next album will pulverize ASU, but hey, it's a band member saying that so don't believe it before you hear the damn thing.

- Asgeir aka Pulverizer

asgeir said:
The next album will pulverize ASU, but hey, it's a band member saying that so don't believe it before you hear the damn thing.

- Asgeir aka Pulverizer

I will be glad if you could re-release the ASU again and sell in brasil
becaus, it never came here in 2000 and never found even in importer..
it will be very honorable :worship:

since this seems to be the thread for congrats and all, just wanted to say I've only been familiar with spiral architect since about two weeks ago and yes, I too was impressed.

you guys rock.