Questions to Lars K Norberg

Hey Thanks Lars. It's cool to see that you admire guys like Berlin, Keyser, Di Giorgio too. Di Giorgio was perhaps the first bass player to prove that one could play heavier music and still have great bass lines ( not just the root-based bass lines ).

Gildamere said:
Hm... If you liked Outbound, you should probably lend an ear to the Jazz Pistols (www.jazzpistols.com). Christoph Victor Kaiser is my personal favorite bassplayer.

will do... thanx for the tip :)

...and yeah, one more thing for you bassists out there: what do you guys think of Victor Wooten ?? i think this guy is top of the tops.... but that's just me speaking !!!

Erik Tiwaz said:
No shit...? ;)

hey, its nice to see Tyr here as well, do you guys (Lars and Erik) know each other personally? have you ever jammed together?

oh by the way Tyr, are you gonna be playing with Emperor in their US dates?

Occam's Razor said:
I see your quitarist was influenced by the Susan Weinert Band - she is actually born close to where I live in Saarland.
What about this ezperanza-thing in your links?

Oh, yes, both were. One even became a professional jazz guitarist. He's really amazing.

Susan is great (as are the other two), seen them live a couple of times.

Ezepranza is my current band. We recently scored a deal and produced our first full-length album. 2006 is going to be our year (i hope...). Should be available in stores soon.

Occam's Razor said:
Rock Hard pretty much floored your CD in their new issue, but the file I downloaded is not bad at all...those guys are sitting on their ears anyway...

Yeah they did. Although they devoted more lines to bashing our names and the fact that we did our fotoshoot in a "waterhole" which in fact was a pretty well frequented lake in Cologne.

I bet the guy even thinks that the girl on the cover is one of our girlfriends instead of a professional model. And it says "band from Oldenburg", when in fact we are a band from Cologne. I am the only one currently living in Oldenburg...

So much about getting your facts right... ;)

We are actually a little disappointed that we didn't make "Arschbombe des Monats". That would have been cool ;)

I remember when the reviewer for Shadow Gallery's "Tyranny" was so enthusiastic about the epic "30-minute-song" at the end of the record - which actually was not that long but had the usual minute-long silence till it was over...so much for listening attentively to records.

We should open a RH-rant-thread...