hello SA

Warwyk

New Metal Member
Mar 26, 2006
first time posting here...would like say to hello to everyone and Spiral Architect...your music is just an inspiration to me and the other friends i jam with....i remember the first time i heard SA on the local college radio station....i was like WTF?????this is freakin awesome stuff and have listened to it ever since...went to the record store the next day and bought the cd...to bad i couldnt get the import...but it was just as good:)
so no more live shows unless the $$$ is right huh?...which i think is a shame...but i guess i have no power over that...and i sure as hell cant fork up the cash to bring you guys here to the states again lol...but would love to see ya guys play live one time before im gone from this earth...and not just dvd either...live in CLEAR picture(with my own eyes)....had the chance when i heard about the ProgPower show...but didnt have the funds:(
enough with the side projects already hahahaha do another album...but like Dennis Miller says..."thats just my opinion...i could be wrong"
but thanks to Spiral Architect for some great music...you guys will always be an influence to me and my musicianship

charlie