I need bands like Spiral Architect!!

i love zero hour. their newest album is phenomenal (besides the fact that two of the seven tracks are short instrumentals). their old singer sort of sounded like the singer of my band. yet another band i wish would come somewhere around here.

i love zero hour. their newest album is phenomenal (besides the fact that two of the seven tracks are short instrumentals). their old singer sort of sounded like the singer of my band. yet another band i wish would come somewhere around here.

Yeah, their new singer Chris Salinas is amazing, they've got a new album coming out this year as well, well worth checking out!

surprised Sikth hasn't been mentioned
Textures is also very good...think meshuggah with a more "euphoric" atmosphere? mix between clean and non clean vocal styles

I have a few suggestions more on the fusion front; but all have a metal side to them
Matalex Wild Indian Summer
Carpathia Project (Just Awesome) Combines Hungarian music with fusion and touches of metal
Counter World Experience If you like 7 for 4 you should love this band; a bit more metal based as well
The first Gordian Knot album
Spaced Out (The bass player is one of the best I heard)
Zeroesque
Fragile Live (Simply blistering guitar work)
On The Virg Serious Young Insects (Awesome)