I need bands like Spiral Architect!!

Don't forget about Aghora. 1st album features the rhythm section that played on Cynic's album...

A band from the past worth checking out is Mekong Delta. The same goes for the 1st album of Sieges Even.

And THE band unbelievable amazing, despite the deathish vocals, must be Coprofago!!! Check their Unorthodox Creative Criteria and thank me forever!!!

Check out italian jazz metal band Ephel Duath. Their "The Painter's Palette" CD has both a screamer and a clean vocalist.

Just downloaded Canvas Solaris - Penumbra Diffuse, after reading a lot about it here.

Didn't like it at all. Kept repeating itself way too much. Sounds like they don't really know what to do with their music.

Spastic Ink owned on the other hand. Thanks for that one; will buy as soon as I find it.

A band from the past worth checking out is Mekong Delta.

"From the past"????? Have you been paying attention? :lol:

Let me introduce myself. I'm the webmaster for the Official Mekong Delta Thrash Pages.

Mekong Delta has been active again since the end of 2005. Check out the Official Mekong Delta site. New album due for release on AFM Records on the 24th of August 2007!!!!

I also placed some video's on YouTube:

True Lies (Live in Frankfurt 1991)

The Hut of Baba Yaga (Live in Vienna 1990)