ANTHRAX 15th of April @ Hof Ter Lo ANtwerpen, Belgium

spacebeer

Thrash Bastard
Apr 2, 2005
www.enforcer-metal.com
OK, pff pretty beat now after two night of ANTHRAX, but I also went to see the Belgium gig last night. AWESOME, musically seen even better than last night. Very tight performance, especially Dan shines tonight with killer lead playing!

The band seemed to really anjoy themselves on stage, the uneasy feeling of some of the reunion gigs from last year is definately gone. They did announce a new album tonight and again FUCKING ommitted "After SHock"! WHy the hell didn't they play it at both gigs!

The crowd was definately a little tamer than last night with the mosh pit, but the reaction where still overwhelming. Again very good turnout, Hof ter Lo was filled up very well, again about 1,400 - 1,500 people I guess. HUGE moshpit during the "wardance" part of "indians" which Scott reallly seemed to enjoy.

Setlist was identical to the 013 gig, about 85 minutes again, little on the short side for a band with so much classics. Joey proived to be a killer frontman again, energetic and he really had the crowd eating from his hands. At the end of "Be all, end All" some guys managed to get on stage and shouted the chorus through Scott's mic without him even noticing Joey took a run and jumped on his back, so he carried Joey around a little while he was banging his head off REALLY cool!

What I noticed at both gigs that there were a lotta really young teenagers too, of course the old guard was present but also these 16 and 17 year old wearing really old school shirts! AWESOME! Missed the support acts this tom,e because of some roadblocks but anyway I came to see ANTHRAX and they seem to be a totally INDESTRUCTIBLE live act!

Scott was insane tonight playing the guitars like a machinegun, Charlie didn't miss a beat like always, and Frankie just tore things up! demolished his mike stand during "I'm the man" and just ran across the stage like a berzerker!

Pics came out better this time!

RIMG0114.jpg

RIMG0129.jpg

RIMG0134.jpg

RIMG0135.jpg

RIMG0138.jpg

RIMG0141.jpg

RIMG0142.jpg

RIMG0146.jpg

RIMG0152.jpg

RIMG0154.jpg

RIMG0156.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

excellent stuff and good pics

dunno why theve stopped doing aftershock. scott said it was his fav off of spreading the disease at the glasgow show if i remember correctly

awsome pics dude. thanks for the review. SOunds like you had a killer time. As usual ANthrax did not dissapoint< and good to see those numbers at the show.

ANTHRAX RULES

Does anyone have clips they can send me or live recording of the show?
Anyway, anthrax still rules:headbang: