Anthrax album survivor, round 6

Which of these albums is your least favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm the first to vote for Among The Living I guess. Persistence of Time has always been my favorite Joey album, and We've Come For You All will win this, cause it's the best. Vol. 8 would get the vote, except for Big Fat, that is my favorite song by Thrax, followed by Belly of the Beast. Sound of White Noise is my 3rd favorite album behind We've Come For You All and POT.

SOWN and Volume 8 are two of the greatest albums ever. It saddens me to see that so many people don't share this opinion, especially of Volume 8. If WCFYA wins this thing, it will be because it's still so new, because it's certainly not their best album...it would have got my vote if it wasn't for the fact that I still think it's better than POT.

i am shocked that stomp got the vote!

sown and volume 8 together dont come close to stomp in my opinion!

how the hell could u even compare volume 8 to there latest effort,it beats it in production,solos,vocals,drumming and they got there groove on this one!!!

volume 8 did have good songs but they didnt get the vibe that they got on there latest crushing album

even cadillac rock box is def different for anthrax all the songs have the same vibe.

Volume 8 must go.

I think Among the Living and SOWN are the greatest Anthrax albums ever. POT had Keep it in the family and in my world and belly of the beast and I love it, and the new album i truly love after many a listen now. I just like the whole feel of the album and there's a lot of strong songs throughout.

As much as I love John, Among is a landmark metal album that could probably actually be produced a little better today, but the songs kill.

If WCFYA wins this thing, it will be because it's still so new, because it's certainly not their best album...it would have got my vote if it wasn't for the fact that I still think it's better than POT.
I agree... WCFYA is a good album, the best since SOWN in my opinion but it´s not great. I seem to be one of the few who prefer POT over ATL, by the way.

Bull shit, Bull fuckin shit is all I have to say.. Stomp gets voted off Then V8. You all have some thinking to do... Bush vs Belladonna. It should be a hands down Victory.. Yes Among the Living is a great cd But Why cant people give STOMP 442 the ... You know what.. I aint even gunna say shit as you can see, I stoped in the Mid. of sayin what i had to say. I just cant belive you people would leave it down to this,, It should be as falows....<--- I know i cant spell. but here it is..

1. Stomp 442
2. We've Come For You All
3. Sound of White Noise
4. Volume 8 "The Threat is Real"

mrthrax said:
i am shocked that stomp got the vote!

sown and volume 8 together dont come close to stomp in my opinion!

how the hell could u even compare volume 8 to there latest effort,it beats it in production,solos,vocals,drumming and they got there groove on this one!!!

volume 8 did have good songs but they didnt get the vibe that they got on there latest crushing album

even cadillac rock box is def different for anthrax all the songs have the same vibe.

Good Call, Among got my vote, And the boys know I am a fan, But Stomp should have won.....

nafnikufesin said:
SOWN and Volume 8 are two of the greatest albums ever. It saddens me to see that so many people don't share this opinion, especially of Volume 8. If WCFYA wins this thing, it will be because it's still so new, because it's certainly not their best album...it would have got my vote if it wasn't for the fact that I still think it's better than POT.

Volume 8 is one of the worst records of all time!

Peace!