Anthrax album survivor, round 7

Which of these albums is your least favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
With over 53% of the vote, Volume 8: The Threat Is Real ! becomes the next album to get the boot. Let me add my own two cents by saying this to all of you that voted this album off so early in the contest: "Your taste is all in your mouth" :D

Alright, down to four, two from Joey, two from John, who's next to go?

Voted for WCFYA... it´s a good album but the competition is hard at this level, and a good album can´t compete with GREAT ones (like the other three above). In round 8 I will sink my teeth into ATL!

POT gets my vote. ATL is a great, classic thrash record. It should survive period purely because of it's significance in the beginning of the genre and because so many fans agree that ATL is one of THE thrash albums to own of the Big 4.

POt is by all means an AWESOME, CRUSHING record, but ATL is "better" IMO.

Well... I can't vote anymore. It's a four-way tie for me.
I'm glad that my 4 favorite Anthrax albums are the last four to vote for...
:headbang:

WCFYA will probably win this poll
grumble.gif

i am going to have to vote off among the living,yes it is a classic but the only way i can decide what to vote for is by how much i have been listening to the album and i havent played among in over 12 months!

ps i am so happy the volume 8 got voted off,its a good record but just doesnt have the bite i expect from anthrax!

i havent listened to ATL for a couple of years but that doesnt mean im gonna vote it off.anyways i voted for WCFYA since i dont think it compares to the other 3 listed. yes its a very good cd but i dont listen to it now like i did with the other 3 when they came out.i think i went thru 3 cds & 2 tapes each back in the day.

First of all, I love all these albums. It was a hard decision. I voted for Among the Living. The reason I voted for it is because of the albums that are left, ATL has the thinnest sound. When you crank it up, it doesn't sound as heavy as the rest.

I can't believe WCFYA even got voted against. It's no ATL or SOWN but it's just as sonically crushing as said records.