Anthrax album survivor, round 8

Which of these albums is your least favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First off, these are my 3 favorite Anthrax albums. That said, this is a really tough choice. I voted for Sound of White Noise. Among the Living is a classic that stands the test of time and the diversity of WCFYA appeals to me in the same way I liked Cryptic Writings.

dutchy said:
who the hell is voting against Among, I smell FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav 5 were the last 5 and Vol 8 which is my favourite has been voted out. Since I cannot split the other 4 I am unable to vote in the last 4 rounds.
Because of this I can see who voted for what and reassure Dutchy about fraud. This may be unethical but these are the peeps who voted against Among so far:

Anthraxfan
Ashaman7122
bRaT
Buddy
Cocaineeyes
Lordlinsey
Lupe-M
Matt bello
One Man STands
Riehlthing
TD
The Intruder88
Toxicmosh

my apologies to those who believe votes should be confidential, your confidentiality has been breached!

nafnikufesin said:
For me, it's easily WCFYA. The other two are classics. WCFYA will be forgotten when the next, better album comes out.

But just in case I have to sway Thra:rofl:ude's vote...
Alizee.gif
Where'd you get the hot chick dancing,

Thank you.

Keith Would said:
My fav 5 were the last 5 and Vol 8 which is my favourite has been voted out. Since I cannot split the other 4 I am unable to vote in the last 4 rounds.
Because of this I can see who voted for what and reassure Dutchy about fraud. This may be unethical but these are the peeps who voted against Among so far:

Anthraxfan
Ashaman7122
bRaT
Buddy
Cocaineeyes
Lordlinsey
Lupe-M
Matt bello
One Man STands
Riehlthing
TD
The Intruder88
Toxicmosh

my apologies to those who believe votes should be confidential, your confidentiality has been breached!

I wanted to vote for Among too. But being an asshole I made a mistake.

Keith Would said:

Anthraxfan
Ashaman7122
bRaT
Buddy
Cocaineeyes
Lordlinsey
Lupe-M
Matt bello
One Man STands
Riehlthing
TD
The Intruder88
Toxicmosh

Watch youre backs!!!!!!!!!!!!:tickled: