Anthrax and Public Enemy to tour?

“Scott Ian from Anthrax told me at a Brooklyn party that he was working on booking a reunion tour with Public Enemy soon.#bringthenoise2010“

The key word is reunion
Here's hoping for Joey's return

As for Public Enemy - I'd welcome it
They're the greatest group in Hip-Hop

PE was one of the big four of thrash. Julio himself said he held them in high esteem.

I'd love to hear what Anthrax could do with Tod A (Cop Shot Cop/Firewater), Volbeat and Melvins.

hey, first off, thanks for posting a link to my site, cant believe no one else has picked up on this.

secondly, this would be so fuckin awesome and i would do almost anything to be there. it better happen and it better come to the UK

Julio's returning!!!

HOLY SHIT!!! Awesome. Never thought it would happen.

What's to be gained by looking backwards ? :puke:
I think this may have stemmed from the "Worship Music" sessions.
There was at no stage any talk of re-reuniting with Belladonna.
But there was talk of maybe teaming up with Public Enemy for a new track on the Album.

Unless "WM" sees the light of day and does actually contain a new collaboration with PE, I see no point in flogging a dead horse.
But that's just my 2 cents worth.

Perhaps the Red Bull Snowscraper show in NYC last year when Chuck D joined Danthrax onstage was a teaser ? ?

“Scott Ian from Anthrax told me at a Brooklyn party that he was working on booking a reunion tour with Public Enemy soon.#bringthenoise2010“

The key word is reunion
Here's hoping for Joey's return

As for Public Enemy - I'd welcome it
They're the greatest group in Hip-Hop

Actually, Wu-Tang Clan is the greatest group in hip-hop!

As much as I love Anthrax and Public Enemy separately, I'm not one for nostalgia acts/tours. Does anyone remember the cash-cow that was the Aerosmith and RUN DMC tour a few years ago? That was ridiculous. I don't want to compare the tours because I know at this point Anthrax and PE have a bit more artistic integrity that Aerosmith, though I can't say the same for RUN DMC.

If they can Primus and the Young Black Teenagers on board, then we'll talk.

I don't think the word 'reunion' has anything to do with Belladonna. The way I read this, is reunion with PE, as in tour with them again. From what I've watched closely over the years Belladonna and Anthrax wont ever work again together.

"PE has been irrelevant since 1990."

So much agreed! Didn't know they are still around... Actually Anthrax could do as successful tour with Agent Steel and Overkill...

Scott and Charlie...new ideas please! Or just finnish Worship Music and do world tour supporting it! Do it on your own! You have muscles to do that!

T:)

"PE has been irrelevant since 1990."

So much agreed! Didn't know they are still around... Actually Anthrax could do as successful tour with Agent Steel and Overkill...

Scott and Charlie...new ideas please! Or just finnish Worship Music and do world tour supporting it! Do it on your own! You have muscles to do that!

T:)

Word.