ANTHRAX AT FIRST AVE., MINNEAPOLIS, MN., OCT. 16, 2011

Guess I'll post my short review of the show again here, since it was buried in the Grand Rapids thread:

Quick Minneapolis review (just got home at 3am and have to be up in 4 hours for work): setlist was the same as Chicago + Got The Time (so Grand Rapids setlist + Among The Living + Got The Time). Venue, which holds about 1800, was pretty full (maybe 1500). Tons of technical problems setting up Charlie's kit. Band was scheduled to go on at 10:15 but was 20-30 minutes late due to technical problems.

Band was on fire. Joey sounded good and everyone seemed very high energy. The crowd was really into it, with tons of moshing on the mainfloor - I was second level. Scott gave Joey extensive grief about the Vikings getting whupped tonight. I didn't see any of Death Angel or Testament. Got to meet the entire band after the show. As an online poker player myself, I had a nice long conversation with Scott about poker. People I talked to liked the setlist of lots of classics + 5 new songs. Aside from wanting a longer show (obviously), it was a great night :headbang:

Not sure what youre trying to accomplish here. :rolleyes:

Other than getting yourself banned of course. :lol:

Not sure why he'd get banned for posting these clips, also not sure why the other thread was locked. Seems like he's showing some love for the band. Nice change of pace around here.:kickass:

Yes, that's the other thread I was talking about. I believe he was being sarcastic with the "boring" comments.

God those kick drum triggers are just too much, you can definitely tell on that Earth on Hell video... Charlie doesn't need that shit.

Joey just sounds great.

God those kick drum triggers are just too much, you can definitely tell on that Earth on Hell video... Charlie doesn't need that shit.

Joey just sounds great.

Just because he uses triggers, doesn't mean he's faking it. He still has to play everything. Triggers give you a consistant sound from venue to venue, easier ti mix too because you know what you are getting.

Not sure why he'd get banned for posting these clips, also not sure why the other thread was locked. Seems like he's showing some love for the band. Nice change of pace around here.:kickass:

Not sure why either. If anything the warnings should be the other way around for the guys that are slinging shit at stompmosher and gerardomosh imo. :rolleyes:

i dont think a ban is enforced when u post non official band music or video, its the same as bootlegs which are fair game on any board, so thanks for the clips mate as they are always worth a look, and if anyone wants a bootleg link from any particular tour i will do my best to post, as long as its non official:kickass:

Just because he uses triggers, doesn't mean he's faking it. He still has to play everything. Triggers give you a consistant sound from venue to venue, easier ti mix too because you know what you are getting.

Man you're onto something, what a revelation! I never said he was faking anything, just that it's unnecessary and doesn't sound very good.