Anthrax At Sonisphere with John Bush... YOUTUBE

oh my god!! Rick.. ouh!! John Bush rolled!!!

and bring the noise

seriously:

Last edited by a moderator:
anthrax0338.jpg

That is a pic I dreaded I would never see again, the fact that I do see it and I know its a recent pic, makes me so freaking happy.

show review from Metal Hammer:

The Bush returns at Sonisphere!

Anthrax

One word sums up Anthrax today - flawless. Smashing through the barricades with a thunderous ‘What Doesn’t Die’, it’s mind-blowing to think that this incarnation of Anthrax haven’t played together for 4 years. Bush’s voice is nothing short of sensational, as his enthusiasm and energy.

‘Caught In A Mosh’, ‘Anti-Social’, making an entire field full of people lose their fucking mind during ‘Bring The Noise’ and a finale of ‘Indians’, John Bush and Anthrax came to Knebworth anc came, saw and motherfucking conquered.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I so wish I could have been there.

This Shirt is from a child's book "Where the Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak.

I know the book and I Don't think it's an hidden message, maybe just for is daughter !!

thank you pal, just watched on youtube, I like it, and man, I found a hidden message! the monsters want John Bush back!!!

Yeah, you got the truth, He was punished by his parents (Scott/charlie) he become the king of the monsters, and now he's back again and nothing change all around, his food still hot in the plate...........

Someone on Blabbermouth claimed a friend of theirs ran into John at the airport, and he told them he's not rejoining, it's a one-off and a favor to Scott.

No idea if that's even true though. I sure hope not.

That is a pic I dreaded I would never see again, the fact that I do see it and I know its a recent pic, makes me so freaking happy.

show review from Metal Hammer:
The Bush returns at Sonisphere!

Anthrax

One word sums up Anthrax today - flawless. Smashing through the barricades with a thunderous ‘What Doesn’t Die’, it’s mind-blowing to think that this incarnation of Anthrax haven’t played together for 4 years. Bush’s voice is nothing short of sensational, as his enthusiasm and energy.

‘Caught In A Mosh’, ‘Anti-Social’, making an entire field full of people lose their fucking mind during ‘Bring The Noise’ and a finale of ‘Indians’, John Bush and Anthrax came to Knebworth anc came, saw and motherfucking conquered.
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I so wish I could have been there.

Actually, this incarnation of Anthrax has not played together in nearly five and a half years. Remember that Frankie left in early 2004.

Someone on Blabbermouth claimed a friend of theirs ran into John at the airport, and he told them he's not rejoining, it's a one-off and a favor to Scott.

No idea if that's even true though. I sure hope not.

I don't think he has committed to joining the band, but I think that claim is bogus. Why would John say it was a favor to Scott? I think that sounds like a person who mistakenly believes Scott runs everything in the band.

If it is true, let's hope John wants to do a lot more favors.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!BUSH IS BACK WHERE HE BELONGS!!!I'm 100% sure he will stay with the band!!!We'll have a new cd with John on vocals.That's the only thing I was waiting for since the day he left.Because John Bush is the best singer in Anthrax history!!!!

I don't think he has committed to joining the band, but I think that claim is bogus. Why would John say it was a favor to Scott? I think that sounds like a person who mistakenly believes Scott runs everything in the band.

If it is true, let's hope John wants to do a lot more favors.

Yeah I don't think he would have told that to a stranger when everyone else is closed mouth about everything

-Jono-

I know the door hasen't been closed by John! Fact or crap?
Fact was told by a friend who shall remain nameless on the grounds that might incriminate him!:headbang: