Caught in a Mosh
Antisocial
Safe Home
Room For One More
I am the Law
Only
Bring The Noise
Indians

and Anthrax absolutely kicked ass!! I'd say that there were about 25,000 there on the day and most of them were watching Anthrax and they really didn't dissapoint. JB slotted right back in like he's never been anywhere and considering there would have probably been a lot of pressure on him for this show it didn't show at all. You could tell the Bush chants between the songs kept JB happy and during one particular loud chant he asked the crowd if we were calling him a pussy!
After being blown away by them at Hellfest with Nelson and coming home thinking Anthrax were saved, I'm now just hope they can convince JB to stay, as with him they are just a different class!

Hopefully this link will work to a few pics I took.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...9573510&ref=nf

Someone on Blabbermouth claimed a friend of theirs ran into John at the airport, and he told them he's not rejoining, it's a one-off and a favor to Scott.

No idea if that's even true though. I sure hope not.

Yeah, I read that too. Who knows? Not me, not you, and probably not Bob Dole, either. I think if we don't hear that he is coming back soon (like within a week or so) this will be what it is: The Last Anthrax Show with John Bush. Scott & Charlie will get someone else, and it will be game over. Keep watching the skies, and praying for war....:puke:

I don't think he has committed to joining the band, but I think that claim is bogus. Why would John say it was a favor to Scott? I think that sounds like a person who mistakenly believes Scott runs everything in the band.

If it is true, let's hope John wants to do a lot more favors.

Actually, it said that it was a favor. Thats it. Then it said something about Scott afterwards. I think Deege misread it by accident. I highly doubt John will be back.