Anthrax at SUMMER ROCKS in Budapest!!!

Attila21

IRON SHIELD
Mar 4, 2003
Budapest, HUNGARY
Hi Fans!

Today I am going to see the second day of Summer Rocks in Budapest, Hungary headlined by Anthrax!!!! The first day was headlined by Iron Maiden it was an awesome show, even Scott Ian joined them on the stage during one song!!!!

Today it will be Children of Bodom, NIGHTWISH (!!!!) and on the top of all: ANTHRAX!!!! I cannot concentrate on my work, my mind is already there... I saw them a few years ago on their closing date of the European tour, it was one of the best shows I have ever seen (John jumped into the crowd from the top of the loudspeakers....)

I can't wait....

Attila

Attila21 said:
Hi Fans!

Today I am going to see the second day of Summer Rocks in Budapest, Hungary headlined by Anthrax!!!! The first day was headlined by Iron Maiden it was an awesome show, even Scott Ian joined them on the stage during one song!!!!

Today it will be Children of Bodom, NIGHTWISH (!!!!) and on the top of all: ANTHRAX!!!! I cannot concentrate on my work, my mind is already there... I saw them a few years ago on their closing date of the European tour, it was one of the best shows I have ever seen (John jumped into the crowd from the top of the loudspeakers....)

I can't wait....

Attila

Sounds awesome. Let us know how the show is.

Are you attila from aborym and ex mayhem vocalist

hahahah ... Atilla is a common name in Hungary!

Remelem jo concert lesz ... irjal visza miljen volt!!!

The Anthrax gig yesterday was awesome! The tracks played: (as far as I remember) Metal thrashing mad, NFL, Caught in a mosh, Madhouse, Got the time, Antisocial, Bring the noise (played as the last one), Only, Black Lodge, Fueled, Inside out, What doesn't die, Safe home, Nobody knows anything, Black Dahlia. Thanx to all the members for such an incredible 80 minutes of (long awaited) mosh joy : )

Yesss! The whole second day was excellent!! Children of Bodom also received a warm welcome, Nightwish cannot miss (also played Crazy train from Ozzy and Over the hills from Gary Moore and the voice of Tarja is beautiful (...) and the "best of" show from Anthrax was simply perfect, neck braking, moshing, headbanging and singing experience. My voice is gone. Their last show in Budapest (7 years ago....) was longer though. Still, I hope they will come back soon, as they promised so.

Attila is indeed a common name in Hungary, I was kicked out of the compulsory choir back in highschool :) only my wife is a singer (she is a good one :)

Anyone else who saw the show yesterday?

Attila

Hi fans,

The site of Anthrax and also part of the new video has been also shown on a Hungarian cable channel, called FIX.TV.

Anthrax is spreading the disease....

You RULE!!!

Attila