Anthrax Box Set

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
Fucking Genius. Let me theorize:

Most people that buy Anthrax CD's are core fans. We'd all buy a box set no matter how much it cost. I'm looking forward to it like hell and I think it's a great way for Anthrax to capitalize on the momentum of a new kick ass album.

while it is true that i would buy the box set no matter what it had to offer i do hope that some serious thought goes into this which by the way charlie said it they are taking there time with it.

i wonder if they will finally be able to include volume 8 somehow as there seem to be many fans looking for that album as well as a live video with john bush,forget the behind the scenes stuff,pantera should have a patent on that lol but anyway anthrax desperately need a live dvd or cd with john bush.

Reactions: GASOLINEDREAM
re-recording of old faves/covers with john bush as decided by the core thrax fans by email message board etc would be quite cool. A live album of recent tours we do need a JoBu Live album. I think that would be quite cool getting.

I'll be happy as long as they do not use any audio/video w/ anyone other than Bush. They included that stuff w/the last DVD, it doesn't need to be done again. Any of the old material re-done, live or in studio, with John would be great.

i'm all for any anthrax release just as long as it's backed by the band.

hopefully it'll include some demos and stuff too. those are always interesting to hear. hopefully a track by track commentary with the members of the band... not just scott.

i would like rally to include no "i'm the man" on it though.

This sounds cool as hell.
Maybe we can see some inter band fighting or some creative thoughts as they are recording on video.
This is awesome, a lot of different possibilities.

No matter WHAT is on it, it's a BOX set! I'll gladly shell out the bucks for this, you KNOW it'll be killer!!!

wullief said:
re-recording of old faves/covers with john bush as decided by the core thrax fans by email message board etc would be quite cool. A live album of recent tours we do need a JoBu Live album. I think that would be quite cool getting.

JOBU---That's great!!!

I would love to see some of the older stuff re-recorded with Bush on vocals. Live stuff is OK, but live recordings are never as good as actually being there!!

thunderhead said:
I'd buy it. I don't care what it costs. Just like I paid $150 for the first KISSTORY book, I'd pay MORE for Anthrax.
i know anthrax wouldnt put out a box set that costs that much since theyre not nearly as money hungry as kiss is, still i imagine all of us on this board would buy it when it does come out

Yeah it would be cool.Iam intrested in a covers cd and a double live album with bush,once Cd him doing his stuff with thrax and the other doing old thrax shit,a dvd would be cool to.

I don't like demos cause they suck in my opinion,I want something you can listen to over and over again.Demos are like you listen to them once and thats it.