its just my opinion but, WHO CARES...

Jul 28, 2003
Visit site
...about what songs are chosen for the new disc. Any 12 songs by Anthrax will kick ass. Sure we all have our favorites, and songs we dont like, but isnt the whole idea to have something "new". As fans of Anthrax we should be shitting ourselves silly that they are doing this album, and letting us pick the songs. There is talks of a DVD, a box set, this "live" album, pretty fucken killer in my opinion. Thats a shitload of material being done for us. Look at how the Misfits (Jerry Onlys Misfits) are treating their fans, no new material since 98, a shitty 1950 cover album that sucks ass, and the same tour since 2000. I would rather Anthrax do the 12 songs at the bottom of the poll, than have nothing from them.

Amen! This is the best post since "the vote" was announced.

I'm happier than a pig in shit that they are planning to re-record songs and letting us vote on it, re-released Vol. 8, have been touring a bunch, planning a dvd, and a box set.

Any complaint myself or anyone else has about these votes is not at all geared toward the band. We the fans, love the band and appreciate anything they release.

It's geared toward the maybe two or three people who are selfishly really going out of their way to get Lone Justice on the disc. I just hope the band doesn't only go by this poll.

I've been jamming on Anthrax for nearly 20 years. I've known countless fans of this band. I've never known anyone to mention the song at a show, or in general unless you count about two or three people that preach it here on the board.

People telling people to vote for this makes no sense. The band needs an authentic vote count from the fans. Not what two people pushed many people to vote for. It's not authentic if people didn't go there and decide it on their own.

I read on a separate post a very good point. Someone mentioned how they use the computers at college, and there is at least 1000 PC's in one room which all have separate IP addresses. All it would take is one asshole with no life and nothing better to do to get on there and vote a few hundred times.

Lone Justice went from the bottom of the list to the top within one day. Then it dropped back as other fan's votes caught up for a few days. Then all of a sudden within a (12) hour period it shot back up to number two.

How the hell can this song be beating Among the Living? Can someone explain this?

The last thing I can say is that if someone or two people are specifically voting multiple times.......then how do we know that they aren't voting for all 12 songs they want multiple times.

It very well could end up the live disc that one or two people have always been wanting. Not the general fan population. Now who is that fair to?

It is kinda shitty how some people are voting. I only voted once, and thats how everbody should have voted as well. Some people just have to realize that the songs they want to hear might not make it, shit happens. We should just be happy that they are doing this. :)

Fueled said:
It very well could end up the live disc that one or two people have always been wanting. Not the general fan population. Now who is that fair to?

Here, here.

No worry, the Karma Wheel will come back around and CRUSH the worthless pieces of pig filth that are skewing the results.

Aren't they doing two? One live and then the studio?

The live will be the same basic set they have been playing for what now, 5 years.

What would be different? How great is it going to be to have 2 disc's with the same songs on them, one live and one studio?

the idea of doing it live in the studio sux, hope they pump up the sound and don't make it sound like some demo album, anyone remember the song "noisegate"good song maybe but it sounds like crap!same goes for the "radio tracks "on the Island live album, poor, poor sounding!!!!