has anyone actually taken the new anthrax cd out of there player/car radio?

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
i'll tell u what,i have been listening to the new anthrax to and from work since it has been released,it just keeps growing and growing,easily the most played cd from bush era anthrax!

fave songs at the moment are cadillac rock box and weve come for u all.

has anyones opinion changed over the last couple months???

I haven't had it out of my car since its release, but it has come out of my stereo.

I don't wanna kill it in the first few months. It may be a while before the next one, lol.

But my opinion of it hasn't changed - best Bush cd thus far, and that says heaps for me, as SOWN is one of my all time favs.

I took it out of my car stereo to rip it to MP3, so I could make a new Anthax CD, so now I listen to all the Bush era stuff on one CD in random order. It's interesting how well all the songs mesh and still sound different album to album. It's also amazing how the "Intro song" works with so many other songs. (Except Potter's Field)

It's kinda been in and out of my CD player, but since June 5th, there has only been one CD crushing them all, ST.ANGER! I can't stop listening to it, I might even break my listening record set by WCFYA...!

The only CD I've listened to other than WCFYA since it came out is Audioslave. But I have two cars and each one is equipped with an original copy of WCFYA as well as my house and my girlfriend's house. Oh and I have the vinyl at my house too. It's never been and probably never will be played. Much like a dusty old bottle of Galliano that sits in the back row of every bar.