Anthrax / Iron Maiden 5/31 Irvine

^
Really? Cool. ...Cause I was about to laugh if it was only I'm the Man. :p

Dont speak for anyone, just speak for yourself. If "old school anthraX fans" dont come to this forum is because they dont care to post, not because they can't say what they want.

Fuck, i didn't came here because people like you and when i came i found this.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Nice!

Dont speak for anyone, just speak for yourself. If "old school anthraX fans" dont come to this forum is because they dont care to post, not because they can't say what they want.

Fuck, i didn't came here because people like you and when i came i found this.

I'm pretty oldschool myself, and looking at all these comment and listening to the new shit, it almost looks like Anthrax has it's own Pantera Phil. He has great pipes but I'd rather see Trax changing their name and start all over .........I agree ith the Anthrax coverband comment!!

Dudes! Dont get pissed now if I say that avenged sevenfold sucks rotten bull balls anyways.... Are Anthrax only opening for maiden on one show or only in the states? The sevenfold guys have played a couple of shows as warmers but please tell me there is a small possibility for Anthrax to open for maiden in Helsinki in about a half month?

And comparing Rob to Danny? If I just wanted to talk shit and piss people off I would just say that Rob sucks, ok... but he dont. Personally I think that the greatest fire shitting gasoline breathing thrax solos were made by Danny in the 80s. It doesnt matter how fast you play as long as the timing doesnt sound like big ben, as long as its raw, electrifying, spine chrushing, ear cutting, chalkboard (is it spelled with a K ? thank you.... chalculator) sounding and not just some new mellow stuff with perfect sound quality blah blah.

Sorry guys I get so upset sometimes.... btw this is my first post? Geddit? I actually managed to sign up here just becuz som shitsterz cant appreciate that bands fucking change, either you love or hate it as long as the kids like it, its cool.

Gotta go breathe smoke trough filters and calm down... have a nice day! BWAHAHAHAHAHA....

And if Ironmaidenfan09 was so knowledgeable of Anthrax as he claims to be, he might know that Joey Belladonna joined the band after Frank Bello and Charlie Benante, who were members when the band was still called "The Diseased," and who, according to Ironmaidenfan09, are "lost" (see quote above).

Actually, Joey Belladonna joined the band after they hired Frank Bello, who joined after Danny Lilker left the band.

The band appeared as "The Diseased" as a four piece with Scott Ian on vocals doing some punk covers during the time they were looking for a vocalist in late 1984.

They've been known as Anthrax since 1981 when Scott Ian and Danny Lilker founded the band. Apparently, you've forgotten that Neil Turbin (vocals) and Danny Lilker (bass) appeared on their first album, "Fistful of Metal."

I'm pretty oldschool myself, and looking at all these comment and listening to the new shit, it almost looks like Anthrax has it's own Pantera Phil. He has great pipes but I'd rather see Trax changing their name and start all over .........I agree ith the Anthrax coverband comment!!

Agreed here too, but we all knew this as soon as the reunion was over. They will probably never regain their credibility again. Shame for a band which was once really great. I will always love the older records maybe even SOWN and I might even go and see the new line up but things will never ever be the same. I agree they should change the name and start over.