Iron Maiden Irvine Ca

kirkland

Jan 30, 2011
Did anyone go to either of the shows in Irvine? I saw them Thursday night and it was mind blowing.

Iron Maiden > Every other live band in history

Didn't go to Irvine, but so far this Summer I've seen them in Charlotte, Boston, Long Island, Philly, DC, Newark, Ottawa, Toronto, Sarnia, and Buffalo. I'll also be flying down to Texas for the last 3 shows of the tour...Houston will be my 30th Maiden gig :)

This tour is just amazing, the performances, the stage, the setlist. I've been loving getting to hear The Prisoner, Afraid To Shoot Strangers and Seventh Son, as well as Phantom Of The Opera and Aces High again for the first time in quite a while.

The concert I saw with Iron Maiden (Stockholm, 2010), the one and only time in my life, was one of the concerts that is to always be a top 3 for the rest of my life.

Just magic!

(And then I am not even a "hardcore fan")

The concert I saw with Iron Maiden (Stockholm, 2010), the one and only time in my life, was one of the concerts that is to always be a top 3 for the rest of my life.

Just magic!

Similar to me saw them twice but first time was a dam good show,just never got into maiden

Just magic!

Didn't have the best time at the Stockholm gig since we were stage-hopping all day and were at the back for Maiden (Not to mention the rain!), but performance-wise it is still one of the absolute best Maiden gigs I've seen :)

Didn't have the best time at the Stockholm gig since we were stage-hopping all day and were at the back for Maiden (Not to mention the rain!), but performance-wise it is still one of the absolute best Maiden gigs I've seen :)

Oh yes, the rain! Have not experienced ANYTHING like that neither in Stockholm nor in other places ever after ... by the way, my cell phone stopped working during the festival. It got too wet. Had to take all the parts apart and "buried" them in a bowl of rice for a week. The parts dried up, the phone now works. If anyone should need an idea of how to make wet cell phones work again ... this might be an idea.

Oh yes, the rain! Have not experienced ANYTHING like that neither in Stockholm nor in other places ever after ... by the way, my cell phone stopped working during the festival. It got too wet. Had to take all the parts apart and "buried" them in a bowl of rice for a week. The parts dried up, the phone now works. If anyone should need an idea of how to make wet cell phones work again ... this might be an idea.

Yes, of course the rice trick! :) Lucky for us, we didn't have our phones on us since they don't work in Europe, we just left them in the hotel room. It was the only time out of 27 Maiden shows so far that we left early, we were so cold and tired we took off during Hallowed to beat the traffic on the metro.