Anthrax Box Set

Charlie said he wanted to include a lot of rare stuff on it. He mentioned some old demos with Joey.....
I e-mailed him that list of rare b-sides (stuff from soundtracks etc.) and he said some of that might get on the box set.
What would yous guys want on the box set??? I think a lot of live and/or studio stuff of Persistence Of Time, with the current line-up, would kick fucking ass!

GASOLINEDREAM said:
JOBU---That's great!!!

I would love to see some of the older stuff re-recorded with Bush on vocals. Live stuff is OK, but live recordings are never as good as actually being there!!

If you think JoBu is great lets see how that goes with joey belladonna = JoBe (say it as 'job e' = jobbie = faeces)

Redo one song from each of 5 full length studio releases prior to JoBu. Armored Saint redid "March of the Saint" on "Nod to the Old School" and it FUCKING KILLED !!!! With new production technology, it sounded the way that it was MEANT to sound. Crisp and HEAVY !!!

I have always dreamed of having Anthrax redo some old material so that we could hear how good those older releases could've been. Trust me, I grew up on the old stuff and loved Neil's vocals on Fistful.........

But jeepers fuckin kreepers............could you imagine John singing "Deathrider", "A.I.R.", "Skeletons in the Closet", "Finale" or "BLOOD"!!!!!!!

Oh what could've been........

That's my wish list..............

Could be fun to hear an old demo or two with Joey but if that´s included it´s just a novelty. Some re-recordings with JoBu sounds good though... "Aftershock" anyone? TestamenTs rerecordings of old songs was ace.

Live stuff? Yeah sure... I´m not really into "live"-records but Anthrax are very good live and if they think they have a recording worth puting on a CD so that could be cool too!

And of course rare thraX (arf, arf) and B-sides. I´d like to hear "Givin the horns" cuz I´ve never heard that song, but the lyrics are full of "fuck" so it seems cool! :p

I'd rather have a live Dvd then album cuz I have never been into live albums. I would rather see them and all their crazy on-stage antics then just hear them. Also the re-recordings would be killer. I think they should put alot of rare stuff that no one has heard. Also all the B-sides on 2 cd's would be great. I would like to have a "real" copy of them.

I'd rather have a live Dvd then album cuz I have never been into live albums. I would rather see them and all their crazy on-stage antics then just hear them. Also the re-recordings would be killer. I think they should put alot of rare stuff that no one has heard. Also all the B-sides on 2 cd's would be great.

How bout the cover versions that include some memebers of Anthrax,with diffrent signers
1.)walk all over you with dee snider
2.)rip it out
or the doom squad dooing rapid fire

these are all great covers.