Anthrax Chicago on Dime

I wasn't blocked - my account doesn't seem to exist anymore. I haven't logged in in too long, it's been a long time.

From the stuff I've heard...even though I'm disappointed that it's not John Bush fronting the band - I can actually listen to Dan sing without cringing. I can't stand to hear Joey sing with them on Alive 2...so awful. So, he's got that going for him. He sounds good on the Joey stuff...it still sounds wierd to me hearing someone other than John sing that Bush era stuff though.

Sorry but this is a pain in the ass, cant someone post mp3s in a rar file or somethin?

So you would rather have an inferior copy of the show? Also, the taper (MarkE) made it specific that he didn't want his show bastardized by MP3's. I know this may not make sense to most, but people that tape and trade would understand his request not to fuck up his effort to share with everyone else. And burning a flac file really is not that hard to figure out (google is your friend).

So you would rather have an inferior copy of the show? Also, the taper (MarkE) made it specific that he didn't want his show bastardized by MP3's. I know this may not make sense to most, but people that tape and trade would understand his request not to fuck up his effort to share with everyone else. And burning a flac file really is not that hard to figure out (google is your friend).
:worship:

Thanks very much for posting this, dude. It took a couple hours but I figured it all out and it was well worth it. Really wanted to make it to this show but couldn't so this is the next best thing. Cheers.

Vampyres fuckin rules!! :headbang:

Thanks very much for posting this, dude. It took a couple hours but I figured it all out and it was well worth it. Really wanted to make it to this show but couldn't so this is the next best thing. Cheers.

Vampyres fuckin rules!! :headbang:

Vampyres have a great feeling! perfet for radio!:kickass: