Anthrax - Clifton Park NY, September 9/28/04 - pics included

JohnThrax

Pre Reunion NFMB member
Mar 14, 2004
NY
www.myspace.com
http://community.webshots.com/album/386087138fodibv

This was my first Anthrax concert last September. This was a "warm up show" the night before the tour started with Dio. The place was HELLA small, but I didn't mind. I don't think I have ever been to (or ever will go to) a louder concert than that night. Joey Vera was on bass that night, he was solid, and fit really well with the guys.

I wish I could remember the set list, but I forget it at the moment. At the end of the show, I did manage to get Robs set list for the night. He ripped it off the floor, and only half came up, so he shrugged and gave it to me. The security guard got the other half later, and I taped it back together.

I took the pictures with a disposable camera, so dont slag me too bad :D Just thought I would share these with everyone.

Thanks, man.
The real treat came a coupla days later, in the Irving Plaza, with Chuck D. coming on stage outta nowhere. The boys were true headliners that night. With my respect to Dio and all, he just got lost after after they finished the set. And was a short set...

i was there too, do any of you remember a guy in the newest anthrax hat with spikes wearing a white suit with different color dots on it, its a twister suit, wore it for 20 bucks.

Check out these picks of the guys in Belfast N.I last year, had to wait over 15 years for them but well worth it. Certainly one the best gigs i have ever witnessed......

anthrax2.jpg

anthrax3.jpg

Ahfurfuksek! said:
Check out these picks of the guys in Belfast N.I last year, had to wait over 15 years for them but well worth it. Certainly one the best gigs i have ever witnessed......

anthrax2.jpg

anthrax3.jpg
very cool. that place looks 3 times bigger than where I saw them

Ahfurfuksek! said:
Maybe 3 times bigger but i'll bet the same size of crowd, the turnout sucked but fair fucks to the guys they wiped the floor with us regardless:headbang:
at least it was in a better venue. Northern Lights licks balls