ANTHRAX comes to DISNEY WORLD!!!

5 BILLION DEAD

Hate the World...
Sep 18, 2003
Orlando, FL
www.5billiondead.com
HELL FRIGGIN' YEAH!!!
After long last ANTHRAX returns to the Sunshine State!!!

ANTHRAX
with
GARGAMEL!
and 5 BILLION DEAD!!!

Wed., OCTOBER 29th
at the HOUSE OF BLUES
Downtown Disney Westside!!!!
Tickets available at
www.hob.com

THIS SHOW IS GOING TO RULE!!! My band 5BD is completely psyched to open this show!!! All the guys in my band IDOLIZE ANTHRAX, and no other band has had as big an influence as these guys on our music!!! My drummer Chris is very nervous because Charlie is his biggest IDOL!!! Anthrax / Exodus / Celtic Frost were my very first METAL show, so I've been a fan since the "Among the Living" tour!!!

For more info, check out
www.5billiondead.com!!!
:Spin:

They played Disneyland in SoCal too!! A night that will live in infamy. Thanks honey!! No really I love my wife. \nn/ Rock on Florida.

It's funny how Anthrax fans have a kind of cult following to them. I was amazed when I went to Cleveland. We met up with the owners of Peabody's through a mutual friend that works with me in DC. It was all in passing from just partying in Cleveland. I took a buddy from work. We had a couple of days in Cleveland. Well, we pretty much assebled an entourage because they all can pretty much just walk into the Agora and they were all phyched to see Anthrax. They were all into it in the pit too. I think I did too much partying that weekend because it was funny when Benante asked me "you aren't driving are you?"

I've heard of you guys, I live in orlando and I see your flyers all the time. I play in deafchild, our new demo will be done next week, the lost and found is waiting on it. I'll be at this show, can't wait to finally hear you.

I am so fuckin all over this show!!!! When Anthrax opened for Preist, Disney was a little sketchy about the name, due to it being so close to the Anthrax scares. They wouldn't put Anthrax on the signs of the building or the huge lighted marquee out on the main drive. Didn't want to frighten the tourists.

I am hoping that they bust out "Anyplace But Here". An Anthrax headlining show.............Fuck yeah, its on!!!

Excellent guys!!!

A lot of new METAL bands have been popping up all over Central Florida over the past year or so! Don't forget to visit www.orlandoMETALawards.com and get your band posted on the OMA website!!! The OMA website is going to be going through some major re-construction over the new few months in anticipation for next years orlandoMETALawards!!!

If you don't want to wait until the Anthrax show to get a taste of 5 BILLION DEAD, you can always visit our website at www.5billiondead.com

Also, our next show in Orlando is going to be OCTOBER 25th as we help celebrate O.F. BEATDOWN's 4th Year Anniversary!!! It's gonna be at the Lost & Found, and will also feature HEMLOCK who are going to be out on the Jager tour with SLAYER this fall...

Thanks everybody!!! :loco:

awww yeah. cant wait for this show at all. Thrax and Priest friggin tore it up last time. well Thrax more than Priest. but anyhow, I am gonna be there getting my drink on. oh yeah, I am also gonna be at the Buffalo show. anyone know the openeing acts there? locals I am assuming.