1 Week b4 ANTHRAX comes to DISNEY!!!

5 BILLION DEAD

Hate the World...
Sep 18, 2003
Orlando, FL
www.5billiondead.com
Oh yeah!!!
ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT before ANTHRAX comes to the House of Blues - Disney!!!
I can't wait, not only because of the 'Thrax coming coming, but also because my band 5BD gets to open... I only hope that me and Frank can hang out and talk about BASS stuff for a while...

I have my mid-term in Tax Planning and Consulting at UCF about 30-40 minutes away Wednesday night, but I am hauling ass and drinking the whole way straight to the HOB afterwards. Nothing like celebrating flunking an exam with some good 'ol fashioned MOSHING !!!!! Will probably miss your band but good luck and kick some ass.

Armored Thrax said:
I have my mid-term in Tax Planning and Consulting at UCF about 30-40 minutes away Wednesday night, but I am hauling ass and drinking the whole way straight to the HOB afterwards. Nothing like celebrating flunking an exam with some good 'ol fashioned MOSHING !!!!! Will probably miss your band but good luck and kick some ass.
Will your professor let you take the exam early, so you can head out sooner?

MOVING TO FLORIDA???
The Orlando METAL scene has exploded over the past few years, so I highly recommend everyone checking it out if they make it down here.
The only problem you may have is, it's too hot to wear your leather jacket 9 months out of the year...

5 BILLION DEAD said:
MOVING TO FLORIDA???
The Orlando METAL scene has exploded over the past few years, so I highly recommend everyone checking it out if they make it down here.
The only problem you may have is, it's too hot to wear your leather jacket 9 months out of the year...
I am planning on moving to Florida in a couple of years. I would like to work at Bush Gardens(with the animals), but also must have time for my music. Its good to hear there are a lot of musicians down there...I've got to get a band together.