Anthrax Rocked Sydney

Sure did. When i turned up there was hardly a lineup at all. Maybe that is saying something about the reunion tour?? Where Anthrax last year sold out 2 shows at the Metro in Sydney.
Talking to other ppl at the gig there was a lot of mixed reactions about whether Bush or Belladonna should be singing.
The gig was amazing the energy was there Scott Ian and Frank Bello were just going off. Bello really seemed to be enjoying himself on stage, i dont think i saw him stop smiling once. Lets help he stays in the band.
U could obviously tell Spitz was there for the $$$$. Belladonna was suprising very energetic. Charlie was awesome although he didn't really seem like he wanted to be there.
For a re union tour 2 only do a 90min set was a bit disappointing, no Keep It In The Family, Belly Of The Beast, Gung Ho which was in previous sets b4 Sydney. Maybe it was because the gig wasn't sold out?? who knows. Mortal Sin even though they were good played wayyyy to long.
hehehe im bitching so im gonna stop. Hands down Anthrax was great on sat night, was great to see the original lineup back again. But in my opinion i really hope they get Bush back on vocals and keep Bello on bass. Spose we will just have to wait and see.

BadBoyBoogie79 said:
Sure did. When i turned up there was hardly a lineup at all. Maybe that is saying something about the reunion tour?? Where Anthrax last year sold out 2 shows at the Metro in Sydney.
Talking to other ppl at the gig there was a lot of mixed reactions about whether Bush or Belladonna should be singing.
The gig was amazing the energy was there Scott Ian and Frank Bello were just going off. Bello really seemed to be enjoying himself on stage, i dont think i saw him stop smiling once. Lets help he stays in the band.
U could obviously tell Spitz was there for the $$$$. Belladonna was suprising very energetic. Charlie was awesome although he didn't really seem like he wanted to be there.
For a re union tour 2 only do a 90min set was a bit disappointing, no Keep It In The Family, Belly Of The Beast, Gung Ho which was in previous sets b4 Sydney. Maybe it was because the gig wasn't sold out?? who knows. Mortal Sin even though they were good played wayyyy to long.
hehehe im bitching so im gonna stop. Hands down Anthrax was great on sat night, was great to see the original lineup back again. But in my opinion i really hope they get Bush back on vocals and keep Bello on bass. Spose we will just have to wait and see.

all i have to say is you're a stupid inbred cuntface motherfucker who assumes stupid shit, i hope you die in a car crash you wanker.

Geez, that's a bit harsh!

Its always interesting to read other peoples opinions/ interpretations 'bout a show. Personally, a car death condemnations is a bit too severe for not LOVING a show/band/member etc..

Oh but who gives a shit, :wave: because Perth has Anthrax concert and instore coming up!!!! :hotjump:

It's a tricky business posting honest reviews on this messageboard... I thought the same thing when I saw Spitz. I don't blame him though. I feel sorry for Joey - he seems to be convinced that he's back.

I hope you don't die in a car crash, BB. However, I hope NVC stubs his toe.

It's nice to see someone who can say is opinion in all honesty, but there always some assholes who can't take it without saying shit! Tanks BBB!
Agreed with you, Bello have to stay in the band and they got to bring John Back! :Smug:

spacebeer said:
I gues "honesty" only goes as far as what you want to hear judging from your sig!
I just want to say, everytime someone who prefer Bush say something, a newbie who prefer Belladonna say thing like ¨I wish Bushlover quit the board¨ or anything like this! :err:

firstly i appreciate your comments but some a pretty harsh,firstly there was a huge line up i dont know what venue u were at but i waited a fair while,secondly all the videos i ever saw of spitz he hardly moved at all,in sydney he was singing everynote playing to the crowd and having a damn good time,thirdly,yes the sydney shows last year were sold out,but there were 2 up and upcoming/established bands to help sell out the metro and the roundhouse is a bigger venue and if it wasnt sold out it was pretty jam packed,this venue was a loyal anthrax crowd with some help from a good local band that has come back onto the scene,also the energy was way stronger than the metro gig last year and so was the mosh,joey is so genuine and doenst need to say yeah,lets go yeah lets go,scream yeah 3 times again,joey was with the crowd and wasnt even were with him all the way,he wasnt trying to hard,the magic just happened,to be honest i dont know how long they played but it did seem longer than hour 1/2 long,for me the gig went on for ages!!!

BELLADONNA RULES!!!!!!!!!!
I Do wish bush lovers would just get over it joey is back. and john is not in anthrax! JUST DEAL WITH IT HE IS NEVER COMMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!