Okay guys I saw Anthrax Tonight!

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Did they have any Anthrax shirts in infant size 0-3 months? My son needs an Anthrax shirt :lol:

:lol:

I think the closest you'll get is to buy a small, wash it in hot water, and then dry it a bunch of times. Then put him in it when Grandma comes over and watch her try real hard not to "spill" anything on him so he needs his clothes changed....

Man, you are all lucky, You are the first to get the pentagram shirts.. So i hope everyone who had a chance to get 1 did..Thay are the shit...thay need to start selling them on the Net..Just saw Anthrax on The F.X.morning show for the first time..lol.. thay played Bear...

mind you, one of my fave Anthrax gigs ever was also at a seated venue, Edinburgh Playhouse, supporting Metallica on the Master of Puppets tour in 86.................the Among The Living tour also played there & it rocked, but then the seats were easier to break at the playhouse than the Armadillo:)

I was lucky as fuc at the Armadildo. My tickets where 2nd row from the front right in front of Scott Ian...Just as the Among the Living intro started all these people around us just started saying
"we are not fucking sitting for a Anthrax show" so me and my buddy made a b-line for the front where we jumped about at Scotts feet for the whole show. My bud also sang anti-social into the mike when Bush was goin along the crowd. He is now claiming to be a former vocalist with the Thrax....

P.S. BIASED, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT FAT BOUNCER U WERE TALKIN ABOUT, HE WAS A FANNY!!!!

Originally posted by Jockthrax
P.S. BIASED, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT FAT BOUNCER U WERE TALKIN ABOUT, HE WAS A FANNY!!!!

Heh. I know. Best bit was the look on his ugly fuckin face when me and my mate shouted "MOSH PIIIIIIIT!!!!" and ran two steps towards him. Swear to God he shat a brick. Aaaaaaaah, humour.

By the way - loved the way someone shouted "Mon the Anthrax!" louder than anything else in the whole hall. Set the whole night up for me that.

very cool glad to hear the show rocked,at least with anthrax u are guaranteed quality even though there set list isnt as long as people would like

Originally posted by biased
Wiz that in the Solid? If so I must have been more hammered than I remember.... I didn't even realise!!!!

Yep it was Solid, As i arrived they played Sects, The Bring the noise, I am the Law and a few others that the beer has made me forget....I also heard the "mon the Anthrax" comment! well done that man...

Sounds like it is a cool tour, pity I wont get to see it.:cry:

What was the sound like? I have heared on some other boards that the sound at birmingham wasnt too good, wasnt loud enough and even Lemmy was trying to get it turned up.

In manchester? I was there It was fukin AWESOME!!! I caught a pick whcih fell thru the hole in the knee of my jeans and into my boot!! I was well chuffed!!! 'Superhero' was cool! we NEED the new album!!!! I'm running of of !marks!!!WHY DID THEY NOT PLAY CRUSH????????????I am the law made up for it tho'! Second support band (skew siskin) sucked my ass tho' and the first band were miming, but I stood thru it so I could stand in front of Scott and watch in awe at his right hand......Y'ALL ARE BRUTALISING ME!!!!!Motorhead were also AMAZING and probably no good for epelectics...... Oh yeah, is the guy that sang Bring the noise on here? he must of been over the fukin' moon!:D :worship:

Mon the Anthrax! Hehehe

I thought Motorhead's sound was poor, you could not hear the drums or vocals over the guitar. It was the Armadillo, its designed to sound good! Anthrax of course were perfect :)

We managed to get picks and a drumstick but I managed neither, waahhhh!!!

Originally posted by Please_Remain_Calm
Mon the Anthrax! Hehehe

I thought Motorhead's sound was poor, you could not hear the drums or vocals over the guitar. It was the Armadillo, its designed to sound good! Anthrax of course were perfect :)

We managed to get picks and a drumstick but I managed neither, waahhhh!!!

If anyone was standin in the "unofficial" standin area the sound was quite poor as the the sound was projected from behind our heads but i gave that up to be crushed at the barrier in front of Scott and John, (shit now i sound like a fuckin Backdoor boys fan?)....

How many more days am I allowed to go on about this gig by the way????

Originally posted by Jockthrax

How many more days am I allowed to go on about this gig by the way????

It's cool. You can go on and on. It's an Anthrax topic.

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
It's cool. You can go on and on. It's an Anthrax topic.

Ah. Outstanding.

Well, heres the thing, dunno about the "unofficial" standing area but as far as I'm concerned the sound was kewl (I should know I head my ear against nine (count em nine) speakers), Anthrax performed fantastically and I've just spent the last three hours in the pub making most green with envy coz they weren't there (even if it was seated, no fkin way I was stayin' in my seat!!!!)

re: my comments about the Solid. They could have been playing "Somewhere over the Rainbow" and I wouldn't have noticed. Although, its amazing how a trip on the low-level from Glasgow Central and that 1/2 km trek from the station via that over-motorway tunnel (or elongated ribbed condom if y'prefer) can sober you up!

I gotta admit tho' I hated the way they had the roadies on before each band to set up the amps between sets. Surely that should have been dealt with before-hand so when one band came off, the next could come on. By my estimations in Glasgow we lost at least an hour of concert time with setting up the rigs for the next performance.

Skew Siskin may not have been that good, but the female vocalist..... mmmmmm. (y'know what I mean)

Anyhoo, apologies for my ramblings. I fear I have been visiting with Dr Jack Daniels too long this evening. If any of the above comments offend you, please do not have read then etc.

Also wa-hey!

And lastly (at the risk of repeating myself) "Mon the Anthrax!!!!". Absolute class! It'll be at least a year before I stop telling people about that! (You better be at the next promised gig next year to repeat that classic mister!!!!)