Anthrax covering question

Has anyone ever heard their cover of the 70's commercial jingle for Kiss dolls? I heard it once on the radio and then never again.

"Kiss, that's their name. Kiss, they may look insane..."

I think I'd go with "Got The Time" - just because it's been the song that first hooked me up with 'thrax. Most of their covers rule...

is there a studio version of Got The Time with John Bush singing? My ex swears that when he worked at a radio station that he found it on vinyl and a live version from CBGB was the B side.

I think I'd go with "Got The Time" - just because it's been the song that first hooked me up with 'thrax. Most of their covers rule...
I know, I can't think of any of their covers that downright suck. They all seem good to me.
To Karina: Nope, sorry, never heard of it. Someone's bound to here, though...

^
For belly of the beast, maybe he meant the "Greater of Two Evils" version? (Technically, you COULD call it a cover.)

Queen's "It's Late".

Just got that Tribute to Queen Album from amazon. OMG!! :puke: Who is responsible for this blasphemic crap? :puke::puke::puke:

I AM DISAPPOINTED! When I read about Ian/Bush covering Queen I was rather excited, but THIS?? :puke::puke::puke::puke:

O.k., "It´s late" is the least crappiest cover on that album (most of the other stuff I could NOT stand till the end...), but wtf came into their minds using this shitty drumcomputer? And the production? Where are the guitars?:puke:

Maybe it´s my lack of humor when it comes to music which I really do adore and I love Queen very much, but I kinda doubt that anybody finds this funny. What drove people like John, Scott, Lemmy, Jake E Lee and Marty Friedman to name but a few to take part in this?

Sad but true, but so it´s still Metallica when you ask me who did the best Queen-Cover (but that wasn´t the topic, was it?:))